General Mills promo - anyone? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Default General Mills promo - anyone?

Anyone redeemed the General Mills cereal promo going on yet?
It has several movies to pick from, you have to buy two specially marked boxes of their cereals and then go to their site and enter the codes for your free HD digital copy of a movie.

It's hard to find these boxes right now as Back to School and the bonus box tops campaign is also happening right now.

Apparently they offer several redemption methods:
Target Ticket, Vudu, Google Play.

Redemption site and list of titles:
https://www.biggcerealmovies.com/

Appears to be Fox Releases only, which is fine ; )
Old 08-09-2014, 08:48 PM

I have purchased a couple of boxes with this promotion but have yet to open them. I wasn't really looking for the promotional boxes when I bought them, they just happened to be on the boxes I was buying. I don't really bother with the digital copy stuff, so I don't even know if I will use the codes. But so far I have only seen these specially marked boxes at Wal-Mart and at a local grocery store and that was a month or two ago.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

In one of the coupon packs (Smartsource?) 2 weeks ago there were coupons for buy 3 GM cereals save $1 and the promo was mentioned on the same ad. Last week we got some buy 2 save $1 coupons.

I eat cereal for quick morning meals (not a morning person) so a free DC is a bonus to me. Some of the listed movies I already own on disc but there was no vudu code when they were released and a disc to digital would cost $1 if I did them in a batch of 10 or more at a time. So would I choose a movie I am not likely to purchase as the free DC then use disc to digital on the others I already have?
Old 08-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Anyone not wanting their codes post em here.
I for one would not mind a code or three. I own 3 codes, their limit is 3 movies per account so I would need 3 more codes to redeem the limit.
Vudu serves one important service to me-it keeps my mother from disorganizing my collection and getting fingerprints on the discs and cases.