BD-live help - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-02-2013, 09:49 PM

Default BD-live help

Hi
I have a Samsung Blu-ray Disc player Model number BD-E5700 that Supports and has the Ability to play BD-live I was Told that I need to have a Flash drive to use the BD-live so I want out today and got a pny 2.0 16gb Flash drive. But when I try to use the the BD-live on my Blu-ray disc Harry potter and deathly hallows part 1 I get this. This Feature requires a BD-live enabled Blu-ray Disc player a working Broadband Internet connection. And local Storage memory card Internal hard drive or Other Storage device with sufficient capacity and free space. Please Consult your player manual or Playing support website for more Information. Shouldn't I be Able to you BD-live with my pny 2.0 16gb Flash drive to play this? Thank you for any help on this
Old 02-20-2013, 12:34 AM

Default Great posting

Many thanks for your important post. I would like to suggest that Please keep continue it more and more. I will always visit this site regularly.