Default Why I went BACK to...DVD

Sorry, don't know where to post this.

I regret selling my entire Collection, I was an idiot thinking every title would either be released/benefit from High-Definition.

Anyways, titles like "For Love or Money" or "The Secret of My Success" (love Michael J. Fox) and TV Shows like "Everybody Loves Raymond" got me Collecting again.

I also figured why not make use of my Toshiba HD-XA2's superior Upconverting!

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only HDD who (left DVD and) went back.
    SHAOLIN'S FINEST

46" SAMSUNG LN46D630 1080P LCD | DENON AVR-2808CI Lossless 7.1 Receiver | Sony BDP- S760 | Toshiba HD-XA2 | ROGERS 8300HD-PVR | polk audio RTiA5 Cherry Towers, CSi3 Center, R25 Rear Surrounds & M30 Rear Surround Backs
    i always use my A30 for its great upconvert qualitly . Believe it or not there are still alot of my favorite movies not out on blu or hd dvd , and most tvs shows arnt on blu ray . wheres magnum pi on blu ??
    I still buy some DVD's and watch them exclusively on either my A35 or XA2. The 30th Anniversary of Jaws is a great watch on either of these units when it doesn't detect the 480p downsample coding.

Even DAWN of the DEAD (original) is a great watch via DVD upscaled... I do own the BD, but sometimes I don't always go digging for it and just grab the 4 disc set, which again looks great upscaled, and not too mention the Argento and Extended cuts are not on BD so it was another reason to keep it around.
    My Next Film "All in the Game" starring Chris Clanton and Micaiah Jones from HBO's The Wire! www.allinthegamemovie.net NOW TAKING HD DVD and BLU-RAY Pre-Orders
    I just got my new (to me) HD-A30 in the mail today. I sold my old one off a while back, along with all the HD-DVD discs, something I regretted.

So far, I am back up to 140+ HD-DVDs in a week. It helps that a majority of them are very cheap to replace now too.
    Why I went back to the future:

I accidentally got hit with 1.21 gigawatts of power, right in the flux capacitor, while driving at exactly the right speed.
    I am... I am... I am... in Satan's all-perfect love.