Closed Thread 

Question Sticky Stuff on Credit Card Forms

Questions guys and gals;

You know when you receive a credit card offer in the mail and its stuck to the paper it comes with by a sticky like glue substance. Any idea what that stuff is called?

Im making some flyers and need to stick business cards to it and would love to use that stuff instead of a stable.
    "PeAcE is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past"
    PowerMac G5 + MacBook Air+ Custom Gaming PC + PSPgo +500GB PlayStation 3 (Linux) + Xbox 360 Elite + Harmony 1000 + TiVo Series 3+ XM + Panamax 5100 + Sony 60" SXRD + Denon 2807 + Onkyo 6.1 Surround + AppleTV+ iPhone 3GS
    PSN: Fusion_Id
    It dreams in Blu-ray
    Jizz??????
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
    Jizz??????
    shit dude, 1 post in, and this thread is forever unsave-able.

at work, we'd roll it up, and put it on peoples desks, since it looks like snot. or we'd put it right on the tip of our nostril. either way, it got reactions. we also have a heat spray that when sprayed into a tissue looks like (above mentioned substance)....i left a few of those around too.

yes, i'm 12.
    IBdiscredited. IBbetteroff. IBelsewhere.
    I put the sex in schizophrenia.
    I'd recommend you go to a specialty store like Lowe's or Office Max and ask about that type of stuff. You should be able to find something.
    Did the primary buffer panel just fall off my gorram ship for no apparent reason?!
    Quote Originally Posted by n8boss87 View Post
    shit dude, 1 post in, and this thread is forever unsave-able.

at work, we'd roll it up, and put it on peoples desks, since it looks like snot. or we'd put it right on the tip of our nostril. either way, it got reactions. we also have a heat spray that when sprayed into a tissue looks like (above mentioned substance)....i left a few of those around too.

yes, i'm 12.

Hehe.We can't do stuff like that at work cause we have rules against it.We'd get hit with a harassment suit.
    Hehe.We can't do stuff like that at work cause we have rules against it.We'd get hit with a harassment suit.
    we don't have rules against it, as it's a family only business. whenever my employer says he has the brains of a gerbil, i chime in he's hung like one too.
    we don't have rules against it, as it's a family only business. whenever my employer says he has the brains of a gerbil, i chime in he's hung like one too.

Gotta love a good gerbil joke.The ones we make always involve duct tape though.
    lol I didnt wanna take the thread there but yea, the stuff that looks and feels like snot hahaha
    PowerMac G5 + MacBook Air+ Custom Gaming PC + PSPgo +500GB PlayStation 3 (Linux) + Xbox 360 Elite + Harmony 1000 + TiVo Series 3+ XM + Panamax 5100 + Sony 60" SXRD + Denon 2807 + Onkyo 6.1 Surround + AppleTV+ iPhone 3GS
    It dreams in Blu-ray
    For anybody wondering, its called Mounting Puddy
    It dreams in Blu-ray
    Quote Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
    suddenly, post #2 becomes even funnier based off that name.

i got a ton of it today, on my CE3K and Bonnie and Clyde blu's that came in. no one to play the joke on today though, sadly
    Quote Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
    i would have guessed platypus extract. mounting puddy. easier to market that name i suppose.
    Jizz??????
    oh shit man... that cracked me up and i'm still laughing.
    As my girlfriend always says;

"You are hung like a horse! But you shit like one too!! "
    Actually, it's Fugitive Glue, commonly referred to as temporary hold, peel-able "Credit Card Glue" or "Booger" glue. It's an easy to use adhesive that gives an instant peelable bond between most substances. Fugitive glue is used when the bond is intended to be temporary so that the piece can be easily reopened by the recipient. You can sometimes buy it at craft stores, just ask them for removable glue or removable glue dots.
    It can also be used to stick dead threads to the top of the forum.