Default Lol oh me. Y me so silleh.

So.... to say it has been a while since I've browsed the High-Def Digest forums would be a severe undercalculation! But I'm back! And I can't say that I will make this a normal routine, but I'll definitely hop on a little more frequently than this couple year hiatus, haha

What a strange way to come back, too. If I come back to a forum I had long since abandoned, I enjoy reading back on old posts and threads. It's quite hilarious to me how seriously I took the HD DVD vs. Blu-ray war. I actually made a thread voicing my personal blasphemy that I started buying Blu-rays instead of waiting for the HD DVDs (when Warner announced their 3-week gap for HD DVDs).

And... and here's the really hilarious thing. For years, I have been getting after everyone who wrongly types HD-DVD, BR, Blu Ray, and Blu-Ray, among other mistakes. But lo and behold, when I started posting here, I was making the same damn mistakes; the most unforgivable one being the dreaded HYPHEN in HD DVD. Oh gawd, I was facepalming myself so hard when I was reading all those mistakes I made haha.

I could continue writing about my journey through my history with this forum, but I will save you the novel. Haha.

The real reason I made this thread is that, for all the years that I had my Samsung HD-ready television, I thought it was a 27". It always seemed like a random number to me and many other people, but I just kept repeating that it was a 27". Well it wasn't until I got a new 24" TV last June that I realized that my previous TV was actually only 21"! I was like, "Oh Paul... *facepalm*"

Had that TV for at least 4 years until I realized that mistake.

Lol oh me. Y me so silleh.

Anyways... Hey there everyone!
    HD DVD: 115
    Blu-ray: 41
    DVD: 629
    Proud to be Purple, and not giving up hope on HD DVD.
    (...as of March 19th, 2008)
    Nice to have you back. Hope to see you around more.
    Sup MC3624!!! Glad your back.
    My mancave:

Display - Sony Bravia 3D 55HX800, Epson 3D 3020 (124")
    Players - Sony BDP-S570, Sony BDP-S590, Sony PS3 320GB
    Computer - Mac 27" i5 1 terabyte hdd (1 terabyte back up hdd), MacBook Pro 17" i5 750GB

Portable Devices - iPad (4th gen A6 64GB), iPod Touch (5th gen A5 32GB)

"When your winning, fight like your losing"