Attebery is offline Member

Default HDD Attends Calgary Expo Star Trek: EXPOsed: 'The Next Generation' Cast Reunion

Please visit my website and join the mailing list
    to keep updated on books and future releases:
    www.mikeattebery.com

Bouncy X is offline Member

i apologize if i'm not the first to mention this and its become annoying to always here but....

is there anyway these longer stories/interviews could just have a link to their own page? i mean they take up a lot of room for nothing and people might miss previous stories because they just dont wanna bother scrolling. and as a lazy bastard, scrolling such long stories is annoying. :P

Landy is offline Go Jets Go!

You mean on the front page, right? I shortened the preview, let me know if it's better.

Bouncy X is offline Member

i meant on the "news page" for that particular topic. so in this case the story is in the blu-ray section. i honestly never see the front page because when i initially set this site in my favorites, i was on the blu-ray release section so thats the first page i always see when i come here. lol then i just click on "news" and check each category under there. so its in there that there are sometimes really long articles or interviews.

just thought it might be easier to maybe just have a 3-4 line preview followed by a link to the full article on its own page. i'm no webmaster or whatever so maybe there's a technical reason this isnt done. its just that it seems every other website i visit does the "link" thing for very long stories.

anyway dont wanna come off like i'm all ungrateful or upset or anything....was just a suggestion by one little person. :P

penguin44 is offline Member

This was a cool interview. When I saw and read it 2 months ago on trekmovie. If you are going to do a news story, do something that is new not old.
    HD TVs: LG 47" led
    BD Player: Samsung BD-P1400, PS3 80GB
    BD: 126, 1 on order
    DVDs: 150

Landy is offline Go Jets Go!

Quote Originally Posted by penguin44 View Post
    This was a cool interview. When I saw and read it 2 months ago on trekmovie. If you are going to do a news story, do something that is new not old.
    It wasn't two months, it was more like six weeks.

They also didn't post a full transcript of the main event which is what we have here.

And I'll try not to get hospitalized next time...
    Last edited by Landy; 06-19-2012 at 10:53 AM.