Go Back   High-Def Digest Forums > Everything Else > The Water Cooler
Reload this Page How to Get Chatroulette Girls to Always Flash Their Boobs
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last>>

Default How to Get Chatroulette Girls to Always Flash Their Boobs

Just doing my service for the fellows who may not have the money, the opportunity or the initiative to see a pair of boobs this weekend close enough for you to touch.

http://gizmodo.com/5502948/how-to-ge...sh-their-boobs

*normally, I don't use the word boobs. But it's in the damn headline, so I'll stick with it.

Let me know how this works out for you. All it requires is a snake and...ahem..a baby bird.
    No offence, but this thread is kind of weird.
    i'm not even going to bother with the link but it's funny if it works. a few weeks ago at a friendly party, my one friend who loves Chatroulette was asking girls that all night, and he ended up getting a girl and "her best friend" to hook up with each other. it ended up being on the TV in the house because my friend decided he wanted the computer hooked up to the TV if such an event such as that ended up happening. funny stuff.

i also don't like saying boobs. i prefer tits. for some reason though, all females, or nearly all, refer to them as boobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMA View Post
    i'm not even going to bother with the link but it's funny if it works. a few weeks ago at a friendly party, my one friend who loves Chatroulette was asking girls that all night, and he ended up getting a girl and "her best friend" to hook up with each other. it ended up being on the TV in the house because my friend decided he wanted the computer hooked up to the TV if such an event such as that ended up happening. funny stuff.

i also don't like saying boobs. i prefer tits. for some reason though, all females, or nearly all, refer to them as boobs.
    Well, I have a pair that live here with me, so I don't really need to test the theory. The reason why I posted it is because of the sheer manipulation that this whole stunt is all about. This is some serious psychological manipulation.

The link, btw, is safe for work. No 'boobs' are shown....It's actually from a sister site of one of the tech blogs/sites I check out periodically throughout the day.
    Maybe I'm missing something, never heard of any of it.

The site in the link looked pretty lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHunt View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, never heard of any of it.

The site in the link looked pretty lame.
    Yes, chatroulette is the newest internet 'thing'. It'll be dead and gone in 6 months. It's nothing special, but for some reason it's getting alot of attention. If you aren't aware of chatroulette, then yeah, this thread will seem pointless.
    ChatRoulette is sometimes funny and interesting, but most of the time it's sick virgins masturbating. This link isn't much better.
    Haha. Chatroulette.

Good stuff.

One of my acquaintances plays it. He uses animated gifs -- pervert ones -- to freak people out. All the guys and gals he played with either quit or told him they would kill him, should they ever find themselves in the same room.
    PSN/XBL: BLINX1234

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Gates and Windows?
    Never heard of this before until today.
    Samsung BD-P1600
    Toshiba HD-A2
    Sony 52" Bravia XBR4
    Yamaha RX-V659 (5.1)

--- In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns.
    ben folds' chatroullette song is awesome as shit. the original sucks since the guy can't play anywhere near as good. w/ Ben it's just fluid
    Nate Boss
    [B][COLOR="#4169e1"][URL="http://www.project-blu.com"]Visit Project-Blu[/URL][/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B][URL="http://death2slipcovers.tumblr.com"]Check out my new Tumblr profile![/URL][/B][/COLOR]
    Hoping to get a new cult for Christmas. Already tired of playing with the last one.
    I have never used ChatRoulette but I have used Omegle which pretty much the same thing if not better.
    Xbox360 Games: 45

Last 360 games purchased: Blur, Darksiders
    Currently Playing: Bad Company 2

Gamertag: Onavarro8
    ID: onavarro8
    When people immature idiots are willing distractingly themselves with asinine shit like this, no wonder it's all going to hell.
    This is a total waste of my precious time!
    Bob
    There & Gone
    Life, Love & the Blues
    <<< 3DDD!!! Way to go Baby! >>>
    => Click Me!
    I got 'Lawrence of Arabia', 'LOTR EE' Trilogy, & 'Avatar 3D' (without the Panny TV).
    => Audyssey Setup Guide
    "And it stoned me to my soul" - Van Morrison
    => Audyssey FAQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordoftherings View Post
    This is a total waste of my precious time!
    Now tell me you'd want to work for more than 30 years and I might demand a blood test. No way you can be French
    PSN/XBL: BLINX1234

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Gates and Windows?
    ^
    Bob
    There & Gone
    Life, Love & the Blues
    <<< 3DDD!!! Way to go Baby! >>>
    => Click Me!
    I got 'Lawrence of Arabia', 'LOTR EE' Trilogy, & 'Avatar 3D' (without the Panny TV).
    => Audyssey Setup Guide
    "And it stoned me to my soul" - Van Morrison
    => Audyssey FAQ