Palmer is offline Administrator

Default Prometheus 4K - HDD Review

Prometheus crash lands into home theaters with an excellent 4K video presentation that easily surpasses its Blu-ray SDR counterpart, and it comes equipped with the same, reference-quality DTS-HD soundtrack, although having that too upgraded to either Dolby Atmos or DTS:X would have an outstanding touch.

http://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/457...ahdbluray.html

Dr Kain is offline Member

Too bad I can never watch this movie again thanks to that travesty middle finger I got with its sequel.

malakai is offline Member

Yeah, why was Elizabeth Shaw not in the sequel? Was Rapace busy filming What Happened to Monday, for Netflix, and Scott just was in a hurry to push out anything he could? Scheduling conflicts I think were why we didn't ever get a Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters sequel. With all of the Hawkeye/Marvel stuff, Renner probably has just moved on...

Boston007 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by malakai View Post
    Yeah, why was Elizabeth Shaw not in the sequel? Was Rapace busy filming What Happened to Monday, for Netflix, and Scott just was in a hurry to push out anything he could? Scheduling conflicts I think were why we didn't ever get a Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters sequel. With all of the Hawkeye/Marvel stuff, Renner probably has just moved on...
    Maybe from complications of her C-section surgery? Having that, then stapled, walking around right after, avoiding the Engineer, running around, then boarding a ship and taking off. yah sure, anyone can go through that.

Onslaught X is offline Expert Industry Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by malakai View Post
    She filmed stuff for the movie.

Apparently it was all mostly for the prologue that was released online. Anything else was cut.
    Don't Reach, Young Blood

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club

Dr Kain is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
    Maybe from complications of her C-section surgery? Having that, then stapled, walking around right after, avoiding the Engineer, running around, then boarding a ship and taking off. yah sure, anyone can go through that.
    That would have been a much better explanation than the bullshit one they did in Covenant.