Krawk is online now Super-Duper Mod

Default UHD BD deals, as low as $11 each, +tax

This week at Best Buy they're offering the buy more save more offer once again. Most of the releases are not fantastic deals but the first 3 Hunger Games, 2 Divergent Movies and 2 IMAX movies are.

Visit your local Best Buy or bestbuy.com and add 3 UHD 4K BD movies to your cart to save $20. If you add only 2, you save $10.
    If you purchase the first 3 Hunger Games movies your total will be approx $36, tax included.
    A couple of the IMAX titles are listed for $14.99 as well.

Best Buy Buy More Save More
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

Other worth movies - No You See Me 1 & 2, Ghostbusters 1 & 2, Ghostbusters (2016) Steelbook, Star Trek, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Expendables 3. All of these are essentially buy 2, get 1 free.

rmoody is offline Member

Watch the prices here, several of these on the list are clearance and thus don't count, even though they are on the list. The first 3 Hunger Games is a crazy deal.

Best Buy is doing this again this week.

The Star Trek (reboot) movies are listed at $20 but they say Clearance as well. Are you saying adding them to the cart does not put in the promo savings?

cupboy is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    Other worth movies - No You See Me 1 & 2, Ghostbusters 1 & 2, Ghostbusters (2016) Steelbook, Star Trek, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Expendables 3. All of these are essentially buy 2, get 1 free.
    And the Bourne box.

rmoody is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    Best Buy is doing this again this week.

The Star Trek (reboot) movies are listed at $20 but they say Clearance as well. Are you saying adding them to the cart does not put in the promo savings?
    This is correct. I went to the store and protested and also called and got the same answer/excuses. In the end, they refused to honor the promo. It's still a good deal and I had $10 in RZ so I ordered them.

Quote Originally Posted by rmoody View Post
    This is correct. I went to the store and protested and also called and got the same answer/excuses. In the end, they refused to honor the promo. It's still a good deal and I had $10 in RZ so I ordered them.
    Show them on their very own website with the link I provided above - it clearly says buy 2 save $10, buy 3 save $20 next to these specific titles.

cupboy is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by rmoody View Post
    Weren't these the versions with the movie ticket? They have a different UPC code and are most likely sold out of those. The ones I see now don't have the movie ticket sticker on them.

rmoody is offline Member

Yes, they were the version with the movie ticket. They do not have them in stores around me, so they were shipped. Once mine arrived, there was no movie ticket sticker. As far as a different UPC, I do not know.