Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    JP32 is offline Member

Thanks for the reply, Guinness7.

coltonford is offline Member

I'm looking for blu-ray/dvd combos that come in G1 sized steelbooks. Any titles, recommendations and place to order will be greatly appreciated!!!

Cochise is offline Special Member

The French Inception is a G1 size BD/DVD Steelbook.

And I was going to recommend the UK DVD G1 Steelbook for Apocalypse Now, but it's apparently gone OOP at Amazon UK and only available from private sellers starting at 22. I got last year for only around 6 quid. It's a 2 disc case so works perfectly for housing the 2 disc Blu-ray release.

coltonford is offline Member

Thanks! I've just won a French Inception steelbook on ebay! Hoping it arrives in mint condition. Does anyone know where can I get the Mexican steelbook for Tron Legacy? Apparently, that's G1 size too!

Cochise is offline Special Member

Not sure how to go about getting a Mexican release, they're rarely on eBay. A few online retailers in Mexico ship to the US. The Futureshop Steelbook for True Grit is G1, and I see several listings for it on eBay.

Blayze17 is offline Member

I am still looking for the Star Trek Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook
    anyone got one for sale?

Bane is offline Member

So is the Moulin Rouge one pretty tough to get now? I seem to remember it being pretty limited.
    One thing they do now, I noticed, is they have these platform wars, like "Xbox is better than Playstation." That's nerdy to me. What the fuck is the matter with you?
    - Ice-T on video game fanboys.

Silentmist is offline Member

I am looking for any/all of the Harry Potter FS exclusives being released in the coming weeks. If anyone has spares or can get their hands on some please let me know.
    My Entertainment
    Looking to trade for or buy Mission Impossible Trilogy on Blu!
    Playstation 3 (Demon's Souls)
    FF7 PsP (Persona)
    Nintendo Wii (Fire Emblem)
    Nintendo DS (Final Fantasy IV)
    PSN ID : Socrates81 (Add me if you are down for Demon's Souls or RE5)

littlepooch21 is offline Member

I'm looking for the future shop Harry potter steelbooks. If u can help please PM me. I'm trying to get the collection started for my wife

chip718 is offline Member

Im lookign for the UP 4-Disc steelbook from FS.

BobTheTomato is offline Member

Anybody have a Batman: The Dark Knight collectible metal slip case from Australia???

AsKel_FR is offline Member

Hello,

I am French and collector of Blu-ray Steelbook.

I'm looking for a contact Canadian or U.S. may be the intermediary between me and the Futureshop site because this site does not directly send to France, unfortunately.

Of course the shipping costs will be dependent on me and if you are looking for exclusive European Steelbook I'll be happy to make the same service.

Sorry for my English language. You can contact me via private message if you are ok.

Also, I am currently looking for Appolo 13 Steelbook (edition released recently in the Czech Republic).

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by AsKel_FR; 05-22-2012 at 05:43 AM.

steelbookdave is offline Member

Hi,

Sadly we can't get them here in the US either. I get all my Futureshop exclusives from canadiansteelbooks.com (can't post the link directly because I'm new) I'm not sure if they ship to France but you can always ask. I saw on the site they have all the Harry Potters (just got mine in the mail today) you have to contact them if you want the steelbook HP shelf though.

Blayze17, if you are still looking for StarTrek, they have it there too along with Inglourious Basterds, Watchmen and a pile of other new/old OOP stuff.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by AsKel_FR View Post
    Hello,

I am French and collector of Blu-ray Steelbook.

I'm looking for a contact Canadian or U.S. may be the intermediary between me and the Futureshop site because this site does not directly send to France, unfortunately.

Of course the shipping costs will be dependent on me and if you are looking for exclusive European Steelbook I'll be happy to make the same service.

Sorry for my English language. You can contact me via private message if you are ok.

Also, I am currently looking for Appolo 13 Steelbook (edition released recently in the Czech Republic).

Thank you very much.

rizzlehd is offline Member

Looking for a Gladiator and Iron Man steelbook... which is probably a long shot by now? but pls PM me if you have any info or have one for sale. Thanks!
    * Just give me my HD! *

* Players: PS (New Slim 160gb) / BDP-51FD * Player: HD-A2
    * Panasonic 46ST30 3D Plasma - Yamaha RX-V463 - Energy Take Classics 5.1
    * My pet pug who also loves HD - Nicky

wpshower is offline Member

Hi I am new to this forum...just joined in to share experiences and views of the electronics field especially of the softwares because i like there...would be requiring your suggestions every then & now..
    thanxxx...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast