Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Josh Z is offline HDD Blogmaster General

All of my Steelbooks are in plastic sleeves from Bags Unlimited. The ones you linked are DVD size. Bags Unlimited has resealable sleeves specific to Blu-ray size (though they call it "HD-DVD"). It's a nice, snug fit.

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-4243...-5-78-x-7.aspx

Really helps protect the cases from scratches, which they are unfortunately prone to, especially when you slide them between other cases on and off your shelf.
    Josh Z
    Writer/Editor, High-Def Digest (Blog updated daily!)
    Curator, Laserdisc Forever
    My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.

Krawk is online now Super-Duper Mod

Also came across this one while reading - Shipped to U.S. about $30 for 25 but they're hard sleeves.
    http://www.blu-steels.com/25-SteelSh...ig-geschlossen
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

Here's a SteelBook in the Bags Unlimited sleeve:

Josh Z
    My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.

So Josh, I know you've probably got 300+ steelbooks, have you see where they're too thick to fit in the bags and essentially rip them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    So Josh, I know you've probably got 300+ steelbooks, have you see where they're too thick to fit in the bags and essentially rip them ?
    I haven't had that problem, though I do have a couple of jumbo size SteelBooks (Up and Monsters Inc) that I can't put in sleeves.

I just counted, and I only have 145 SteelBooks/MetalPaks/etc. Alice in Wonderland on the way will be 146.
    Josh Z

I ordered a couple hundred of the Bags Unlimited HD-DVD bags for my steelbooks. I chose to order 200 because with just 100 I'd have been charged an extra $4 anyway (about 1/4 of the price of 100). I'm set, probably for life. With 200 bags I didn't get any shipping charge, which was surprising to me. I guess they have a Canadian distro.

Not sure how many steels I have currently, but almost certainly less than 50.

I will have one Metal case that won't fit in the bags, and that's the Special Edition Snowpiercer set which will come some time or other >_> Ordered it about 7 days ago.

I've been fortunate not to get any dinged/dented cases. Maybe one minor one, but that's about it. I'd not like to push my luck in the scratch department, especially as I get more steels and they end up side-by-side in my collection.
    Current Computer Rig; 6850k (OCed to 4.0GHz), MSI GTX 1080 Twin Frozr VI, Asus X99-A, 32GB 3200MHz Ram, 2x 500GB 850 EVOs SSDs (OS/Programs | High Priority Games), 1x6TB WD Black (Media), 1x4TB WD Black (Games). Bunch of externals.
    Peripherals; Asus 23" 1080p 120hz Monitor, HTC Vive, Logitech G933 Wireless 7.1 Headphones, Corsair Sabre RGB, Logitech G510 Keyboard
    Region Free Player: Sony BDP-S5100

$16 for 100 bags is pretty steep when compared to the other options. Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    $16 for 100 bags is pretty steep when compared to the other options. Ouch.
    There may be cheaper options out there. At the time I bought them, these were the only ones I found that were Blu-ray size. That was a while ago, though.
    Josh Z

I ended up not getting Bags Unlimited bags. Seems that they add shipping after the fact (though they don't charge you for them automatically in that case).

That would have resulted in shipping over $20. I need good Canadian option for bags >_>

EDIT: Actually it seems they DID charge for the initial order. Going to have to call to get it back, lovely ~_~
    Last edited by Shadow of Death; 07-17-2014 at 11:36 AM.
    Current Computer Rig; 6850k (OCed to 4.0GHz), MSI GTX 1080 Twin Frozr VI, Asus X99-A, 32GB 3200MHz Ram, 2x 500GB 850 EVOs SSDs (OS/Programs | High Priority Games), 1x6TB WD Black (Media), 1x4TB WD Black (Games). Bunch of externals.
    Peripherals; Asus 23" 1080p 120hz Monitor, HTC Vive, Logitech G933 Wireless 7.1 Headphones, Corsair Sabre RGB, Logitech G510 Keyboard
    Region Free Player: Sony BDP-S5100

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12