Page 290 of 1774 << First ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 390 790 1290 ... Last>>
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 26598

Thread: Forza vs GT

Quote Originally Posted by Master X View Post
    Even tho reviews have been in favor of Forza in the last 2 games, I think GT5 will score better mainly because of the HYPE. Kinda like GTA4, sure it will be good but GTA4 isnt a 10 and I think the same thing will happen with GT5.
    hype didn't help Haze, or several other big name titles that scored lower than expected.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveS1138 View Post
    Sounds fair enough
    then it's on....

3 months after they both release.. we check to see what the scores are. anything else before we close this bet? good to see you have the balls to back it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
    Mid just talks utter and complete NONSENSE with fanboyism thrown in, especially doesn't affect me bro - and he's obnoxious with a teenager attitude. How old is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by miDnIghtEr View Post
    you're brand new to the site... sorry.. not worth it. i'm putting "second most post on this site" up for grabs... but i do thank you for wanting in. maybe a different bet? something in our sigs.. between you and i?
    Fair enough..Sounds great, what type of bet? Maybe me getting a X360 within a certain amount of time?? IDK, we'll working something out.
    = Snowman851

X360 is coming in December.
    nope.. i'm talking the big boys from your SDF side like you.. grasp.. WI.. analog.. mike.. all the rest that have post in this thread talking how GT will be better than Forza.

it's not hard. again.. you're one of the ones to pass it up... it's all good. i accept Dave's bet... you don't have to worry about it anymore.
    i'll pass it up for several reasons, the largest being it's a diversion.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    hype didn't help Haze, or several other big name titles that scored lower than expected.
    But GT and GTA werent new IPs also.
    Xbox Live : AXIOS x117x
    PSN: MX117

Playing: Density, Titanfall, Heavy Rain
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman851 View Post
    Fair enough..Sounds great, what type of bet? Maybe me getting a X360 within a certain amount of time?? IDK, we'll working something out.
    Yes, how about when you get a job. JK I seen that in your sig.

Its good your jumping in soon

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman851 View Post
    just something sig worthy or something like that if you want. either you'll be putting in your sig like.. Forza 3 and miDnIghtEr are the Definitive awesome awesomers, that have ever awesome upped our planet.. or something.. and i'll do the same for you.

same rules as for Dave too... 3 months after EACH is released. then take the meta score.
    Mid just talks utter and complete NONSENSE with fanboyism thrown in, especially doesn't affect me bro - and he's obnoxious with a teenager attitude. How old is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master X View Post
    But GT and GTA werent new IPs also.
    very good point, but i'm not sure this has less of an impact on games that are new IP's. KZ2 for example. would it have scored better if it was just the first KZ?
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    then it's on....

3 months after they both release.. we check to see what the scores are. anything else before we close this bet? good to see you have the balls to back it up.
    nope sounds good to me.

PSN : DaveS1138
    The Definitive (tm) GT5 vs Forza 3 bet
    Vanquished I retreat from the field.....the victory is miDnIghtEr's
    Forza - Only on Tarmac, Only during the day, Only when it's dry. Only 200 cars
    see.. this is the stuff that makes smackdown fun. i love it.

and mikey.. you might not be one of them... but mark my words buddy.. if i'm wrong.. you'll see all the people who didn't want in on the bet... they'll all be talking like they knew all along.

this is going to be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    very good point, but i'm not sure this has less of an impact on games that are new IP's. KZ2 for example. would it have scored better if it was just the first KZ?
    With KZ the first one was so bad, this one had to be great

hey sorry.. mike made it seem with his post saying i REPEATEDLY keep saying Forza 3 is this gens definitive racer. no i haven't. i've said Forza 2 is this gens definitive racer.. and have made little jab/hits to the people that are up in arms about the word definitive.

i know what you're saying vsions. it's very literal the way you guys are taking.. and i should expect that i guess.. there is no gray in SDF land.. only black and white. but like Cuco can see.. .and i know others.. . i have not REPEATEDLY said Forza 3 is the definitive racing game this gen.

again.. key word to look at from mikes post.. REPEATEDLY.
    I think Im pretty forgiving in general about peoples posts around here. I dont think Im that black and white about things around here to be honest. I cant speak for anyone else obviously but I think thats a little unfair of you to say that I act in such an absolute manner. Im not even pointing you out in a negative manner, only that it was funny cause its like that rick james skit and it made me laugh.
    i didn't put my shoes on Eddies couch though.

ya.. i remember putting my shoes up on Eddies couch.

i know what you mean... but i wasn't serious with those... those were just jabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    I think mid means metacritic since that's what he keeps mentioning.

but I'll just play nice before I head out for some errands...

Which Game will have better graphics = GT5
    Which Game will have better physics = both, some cars will drive more realistic than others in both games (i.e. T10 I don't think had a chance to simulate the Veyron aside from visual and audio)
    Which Game will have more realistic gameplay = Forza 3 (but because of damage modeling on 100% cars and the level of tuning/modifications that have been mentioned, which isn't 100% listed yet either)
    Which Game will ultimately be more realistic = Forza 3 (for same reason as above)

I'll add:
    Which car will be more appealing to the masses = GT5 (more cars, more tracks, GT brand is bigger than Forza)
    Which will sell more = GT5 (GT brand is bigger than Forza)
    Which game is a must buy for any racing fan = BOTH
    Which game is pissing me off because of lack of open 3rd party wheel support = Forza 3... I want to own 1 wheel for 360/PS3/PC, not 2 and I am not sure I want to dump $500+ on the Fanatec Porsche RS wheel and Clubsport Pedals... although it is tempting

I agree with pretty much everything except the bolded statements which I already addressed in previous posts regarding damage and the effect it would have on realism which is a fact. BOTH titles will honestly lose realism once damage goes into effect. You guys may not understand why I say that even though I have already tried to explain it but it is what it is..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vsions View Post
    I agree with pretty much everything except the bolded statements which I already addressed in previous posts regarding damage and the effect it would have on realism which is a fact. BOTH titles will honestly lose realism once damage goes into effect. You guys may not understand why I say that even though I have already tried to explain it but it is what it is..
    i understand what you mean when you say 100% realism... but shit.. down deep, it's still a video game for entertainment. i'm glad all side don't make their games 100% real... imagine COD or GTA or anything like that... sports games.. that were 100% down to the tee... everything real... i don't think games would be fun to play then if they were that way.

but i smell what you're smoking.. errr or cooking.