Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
High-Def Digest Forum Rules and Conditions
The good news: Registration for High-Def Digest Forums is free!
The fine print: by registering for, using or reading High-Def Digest Forums, you hereby agree to the rules and policies outlined below:
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of High-Def Digest or any entity associated with High-Def Digest or Internet Brands, Inc. Any information contained in this forum is delivered "as-is" without any form of warranty expressed or implied. Any use of the information contained within is solely at your own risk. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at email@example.com. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use our forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
You agree not to post any advertising, URLs with affiliate id's or tracking numbers or anything which actively promotes a site or company. You agree not to use the addresses of any member on the forum for any other purpose than 1-1 personal communication. Any mailing in bulk to the forum Members (outside of official High-Def Digest communication) or any unsolicited e-mail to members will result in immediate suspension of your membership. You agree not to use more than one registered forum account and not to represent yourself as another person, company or entity.
Although High-Def Digest does not and cannot review all messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to move, edit, or delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless High-Def Digest, Internet Brands Inc, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
We at High-Def Digest reserve the right to revoke your membership to High-Def Digest Forums or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.
We also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. High-Def Digest based in the United States, and is governed by the laws of the State of California.
By posting on this forum you grant High-Def Digest, Internet Brands, Inc and its successors and assigns a nonexclusive irrevocable right to re-use your posting in any manner it or they see fit without notice or compensation to you. No material contained in this site may be republished or reposted without express written consent of Internet Brands, Inc, except that message board users retain the right to republish or repost their own work.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not High-Def Digest, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. High-Def Digest does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will High-Def Digest be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO HIGH-DEF DIGEST FORUMS IS PREDICATED ON YOUR ADHERENCE TO THESE RULES. If you violate any of these rules your account will be suspended and you may be permanently banned from membership at our discretion.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above.
REMOVAL/EDITING OF POSTS
You further understand that High-Def Digest Forums staff and its volunteer moderators have the final say when it comes to post removals, and edits. We make every effort to reach an understanding when dealing with posts that need to be removed or edited. If you have an issue with a volunteer moderator, or a choice made by them, you are asked to bring it to a site administrators attention to look into and handle. THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS and OWNERS have the final say. Please respect that the volunteer moderators are just that, volunteers.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
You agree that High-Def Digest may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your High-Def Digest membership, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the rules listed above and of our site's TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with future paid Services. Termination of your Yahoo! account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in High-Def Digest's sole discretion and that High-Def Digest and Internet Brands, Inc shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account or access to the Service.
If you agree to these terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.