Default Faint moving lines on plasma

So this is my first time owning a plasma. And I've been loving it. However, there is a slight annoyance. There are times that faint horizontal lines appear on the picture. I have only noticed it a few times soo far, namely during bright light scenes with moderate motion in Blades of Glory and Hot Fuzz. The lines seem to move with something on the screen. I have looked online and it says people do tend to notice faint lines on plasmas, but nothing says its tied to motion. I have tried using different ports on the TV, but to no avail. Could this be a problem with my HDDVD player/Receiver/Cables/TV? Or is this normal and I should just get used to it?
    HD-DVDs: 117
    DVDs: too many to count
    Hitachi P50S602 50" Plasma 1080p
    HD-A35
    Xbox360
    Onkyo TX-SR 605
    It's a problem with plasmas - when a line calls for more power than the display's power supply can offer the entire line is dimmed. It's more noticeable with animation and moving horizontal sections. This is also why LCD's are so much brighter. Don't fret though, your plasma has much better overall PQ than those LCDs, and remember, no display is perfect or without tradeoffs.
    Are you passing video through the receiver?
    Could it be the 3:2 pulldown? Does your tv properly display 24hz material?
    My Home Theater
    Display - 18" Dynex with 2:1 Ultra Contrast
    Audio - Samsung Soundbar W/4" Subwoofer
    Consoles - Super Nintendo, Playstation 1
    Comfort - Rite Aid Folding Lawn Chairs
    **Saving up for Insignia Blu Ray Player **
    I have had the signal pass through the receiver as well as connected it direct. With three different hdmi cable. I have also tried connecting with component cables. From my understanding this does a 2:2 pulldown at 48hz.

With regards to power, if I took the TV off the surge protector and plugged it to its own outlet or removed some of the other components from the surge protector, could that have any effect?
    HD-A35
    Xbox360
    Onkyo TX-SR 605
    No, the power issue is because the sum of the individual pixels require more power to light up to full brightness than the display's power supply can deliver. So when a line of pixels requests too much power in one section of the screen, the other pixels on that line are dimmed. I had the same exact "issue" on a Samsung plasma. I don't know if Pioneer and Panasonic panels handle it differently, since I've never seen a complaint on those.
    so if once I calibrate the TV, if I adjust down the brightness this would reduce to number of instances or atleast minimize the noticability of this?
    HD-A35
    Xbox360
    Onkyo TX-SR 605