Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last>>

Default Home theater seats at Kmart, Yes Kmart...

I saw that Kmart was having a sale on home theater seats and wen't to check it out at the store today. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice these seats were as far as comfort and also build wise. Now we are not talking about Berkline but for the money you can't go wrong. They have the one arms for $199 and the two arm chair for $229 on sale until the 20th. I bought 3 one arms and 1 two arm so I can make a four seater. Not a bad deal at all, If you are looking for seat you should at least go check them out.http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...+seat&sLevel=0
    That actually looks like a pretty good deal. I have convince myself this will be my next setup for my living room. Unfortunately at this time I have no reason to do away with my existing living room set. I would be interested to hear your review once you receive your new setup. Thanks.
    Currently Playing: HALO 4, Dead Island
    I will set them up tommorow and I will post a review then.
    Kmart???? wow.. ive always wanted those chairs too kmart would be the last place i would expect to buy anything cool home theater related!
    My Setup: http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/j...eWrathOfBambi/
    Lumenlabs evo 1.2 LCD video projector
    JVC RX-D411S 7.1 surround sound receiver
    Playstation 3 40 gig version
    Xbox 360
    Toshiba HD-A3 Player = Bought another one got a really cheap deal and couldnt resist... lol plus, hd dvd's can be bought for super cheap now!
    Sega Dreamcast Nintendo wii
    Blu Rays i own: 20
    HD DVD's i own 21
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWrathofBambi View Post
    Kmart???? wow.. ive always wanted those chairs too kmart would be the last place i would expect to buy anything cool home theater related!
    No kidding! I'll have to check and see if the one near me has these. Looks like the 2 arm one online is out of stock.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint. It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.
    yeah i saw this posted on bluray.com and its tempting ...somebody on the forum said they had the chairs set up in his local kmart, in case anybody has quality concerns...you can go see for yourself...they seem pretty nice
    College Set Up

Mitsubishi WD-60735, JBL S310 Fronts, JBL S-Center, Polk R300 Surrounds
    Onkyo TX-SR 606, Kicker L5 S10 Subwoofer, Xbox 360,Toshiba HD-A30, Sammy 1500 Blu, Sony SACD Player, Direct TV HD DVR, Harmony Xbox Remote

i also gave these a full look. they do seem to be an absolute great value but honestly u can tell that theyre not some top of the line theater seating company. they also have a deal where u get 15% off if u purchase by a certain date with ur sears mastercard. i still have to give some consideration as to whether or not these seats would be a great addition to what i'd like to be a great home theater or not. my advice it go take a look and decide for yourself. im positive that the price for this type of seating cannot be beat!
    Display 1: 37" Olevia LCD
    Display 2: Planar PD7060 720P Projector @ 92"
    Receiver: Yamaha RX-V663
    Fronts: Paradigm Monitor 11's
    Center: Paradigm CC-390
    Rears: Paradigm Mini Monitors
    Samsung BD-UP5000
    Toshiba HD-A35 x2, Xbox 360 Add On x 3, Toshiba SD-H802A(???)
    (Elite) x3, Nintendo Wii, (320GB BC)
    's = 250+ 's = 160+
    Well I got the seats all set up and I think they are pretty nice for the money. They are very comfortable and my wife said that so if she is impressed then that is saying something in my house. Normal size cupholders will hold your drink whether in a regular can or glass just not a stein. The recline mechanism is very easy and smooth to operate with just a slight push back useing your own bodyweight. One thing was that all of the bolts were loose and needed tightening. I don't know if that is done intentionally or is just from being shipped from place to place. I am very happy with them and think they really make my room look like an official HT. Well here are some pics of my modest HTR....

Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    Well I got the seats all set up and I think they are pretty nice for the money. They are very comfortable and my wife said that so if she is impressed then that is saying something in my house. Normal size cupholders will hold your drink whether in a regular can or glass just not a stein. The recline mechanism is very easy and smooth to operate with just a slight push back useing your own bodyweight. One thing was that all of the bolts were loose and needed tightening. I don't know if that is done intentionally or is just from being shipped from place to place. I am very happy with them and think they really make my room look like an official HT. Well here are some pics of my modest HTR....

Why do you have two projectors?
    My Theater:
    Panasonic AE4000U Projector, 100" Elite Screen, Onkyo TX-SR606 Reciever, Klipsch Synergy F1 Towers, C1 Center speaker with B1 bookshelf Surrounds, 2 Boston Acoustics 12" Subs, 1 KLH 10" sub behind my chair (don't knock it till you try it!)
    Sony PS3 60g, XBOX 360 Elite, Samsung BD-UP5000, Sony 400 disc BDP-CX960 Blu-Ray changer
    I use one for movies and one for tv so I don't use up the bulb on one pj. I bought the Optoma and I won the BenQ in a contest on another forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by bujee1 View Post
    Why do you have two projectors?
    I was going to ask the same question. lol
    To buy or not to buy? That is the question....
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    I use one for movies and one for tv so I don't use up the bulb on one pj. I bought the Optoma and I won the BenQ in a contest on another forum.
    Which one do you prefer for hi def?
    My Theater:
    Panasonic AE4000U Projector, 100" Elite Screen, Onkyo TX-SR606 Reciever, Klipsch Synergy F1 Towers, C1 Center speaker with B1 bookshelf Surrounds, 2 Boston Acoustics 12" Subs, 1 KLH 10" sub behind my chair (don't knock it till you try it!)
    Sony PS3 60g, XBOX 360 Elite, Samsung BD-UP5000, Sony 400 disc BDP-CX960 Blu-Ray changer
    Quote Originally Posted by bujee1 View Post
    Which one do you prefer for hi def?
    The Optoma is a true high def PJ so it wins that battle but the Benq is very close and people always say how nice the picture looks.
    I assume those seats aren't leather? More of a plasti-vynil?
    Wow - those look really nice for such a low price. Might be just the ticket for a friend of mine that wants theater seating but has a pretty tight budget - thanks for the tip.
    Bonafide and Certified Home Theater Systems Nut