Default Decent cheap HDMI switcher?

I've been poking around eBay for a decent HDMI switcher. Doesn't have to be the best, but it needs to work. My current TV only has one HDMI port, and I need a switcher for my PS3, and my A-3 so I don't have to keep switching the cable back and forth manually.

Any help?

Default monoprice.com

I got a 3 input to one output switcher from them ..it has a remote to change input selection..works great..my tv has only one input also....was 71.46..with shipping making it 79.00...bought it in january...
    the 3 port is no longer available. I know they have a 4 in/2 out switcher w/remote for like $90 @ monoprice.
    Proud Member of the DC Fanboy Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    the 3 port is no longer available. I know they have a 4 in/2 out switcher w/remote for like $90 @ monoprice.
    Ummmm http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2

this is the one i have it wors GREAT!
    Hitachi 55" LCD projection TV
    Onkyo TX-SR805
    Energy C-500(fronts),Energy C-C100(center), Energy C-R100(rears), Energy S10.3 10" sub
    Toshiba HD-A35
    Panasonic DMP-BD30K
    Shaw HD PVR Cable
    Xbox 360 Premium (non-HDMI)
    Oh I didn't see it had a remote in the title...I noticed it in the description but thought the description might have been wrong. Good to know! Does anyone know if these work with Logitech Harmony remotes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaler View Post

I take it you would recommend that one?

I'm also curious to know if it will work with the Logitech Harmony remote. I plan on picking up the 880 on Amazon for $150.
    NO WAY...I just got 2 880's last week for $100 a piece. They're refurbed but it's Amazon selling them so you can trust 'em. I love mine!!! It's well worth the $100!!!! No freakin' way, I was gonna put the link in this post but I guess Amazon ran out of the refurbed ones...oh well. It's still worth $150 easy.
    Damn, I would have bought one for $100 in a heartbeat. I think I'm going to mosey around eBay for a few days to see if I can get one for a lower price. The remote isn't THAT big of a priority to me right now, but I definitely want to pick up an 880 sometime in the not too distant future.

Default me too

Quote Originally Posted by Coaler View Post

same one I have only price is really cheap now..I paid 79 for it during winter..works great..programmed it to my sony universal remote to change inputs
    The monoprice HDMI switchers are VERY good. The codes in them work flawlessly with learning/universal remotes. I have used two of them now on different jobs without issue.
    Cool, I'm going to splurge and buy one then.
    Yup you can't go wrong and they DO work with the Harmony remotes(i have the 880)
    Hitachi 55" LCD projection TV
    Onkyo TX-SR805
    Energy C-500(fronts),Energy C-C100(center), Energy C-R100(rears), Energy S10.3 10" sub
    Toshiba HD-A35
    Panasonic DMP-BD30K
    Shaw HD PVR Cable
    Xbox 360 Premium (non-HDMI)