https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/0...tv-gaming-ces/

I've not seen anything at HDD about this and it's one of the devices I've been most looking forward to hearing about.

Good:
Amazon Video! FINALLY the two juggernauts stopped their Cheerios urination match. To me this is a huge win for us consumers. This will be available via OS upgrade to the previous version.
Smaller (the 16GB version that is).
Game controller is included instead of a $50 add-on.

Bad:
Same processor as the previous version, not really much of an upgrade. Nothing much released if the GPU has been upgraded.
No Dolby Vision. I was really hopping this would be an added feature. Currently there appears no streaming device which checks all my boxes: 4K HEVC 60FPS decoding, Dolby Vision, HDR, Amazon Video, Netflix, Vudu, Kodi, Hulu, YouTube, Sling, Vue, Plex, IR sensor for use with my Harmony remote, Gigabit Ethernet, Dolby Atmos bitstreaming, DTS:X bitstreaming.

That said, I just pre-ordered one in hopes of replacing our Roku 4 and HTPC (Intel NUC) with this single device. The HTPC will move to the spare bedroom to replace the Slice (really excited about the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 to upgrade this little guy because as our 720p videos have begun to be replaced with 1080p, the original CM just cannot keep up).