scohen is offline Staff

Default Denon Readies First X-Series AV Receivers with HEOS Network Technology

Two new AV receivers have been detailed.

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/sh...chnology/34601
    Check out my award winning experimental short film Broken Records

Krawk is online now Super-Duper Mod

Wow - the 6300 is killer. I don't have a big enough living room imo to merit 11.xx channels so the 4300 would certainly be more my route. With the MSRP of $1500 for the 4300 this one might have a more down to earth price I could justify and afford. Wonder what the asking price of the Auro-3D option is and what it entails. Firmware/Licensing and that's it?
    And what exactly does someone in a different room do to access HEOS?
    I believe this is where Mr. Palmer inserts a few answers
    So, the 4300 has made it to the top of my list for must have next av receiver.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

AndersT2 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    And what exactly does someone in a different room do to access HEOS?
    You buy another Heos speaker ect. Heos is a Sonos competitor, works in the same way, you just add more to build a multirom system.

When Denon announced Heos, I thought it was weird they didn't impliment this build into their receivers from day 1.

When I was checking out to get a multiroom system, Heos just about to come out, and I didn't go for it because if I remember correctly, it didn't support 24bit (But I can see that it does now)
    LCD: Philips 58" 21:9 Display, HD DVD: Toshiba HD-XE1, Blu-Ray: Oppo BDP-93 (Regionfree). Amp: Marantz A8802A+Rotel RMB-1575+RMB-1565, Speakers: Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Concert Grand, VA Maestro center. VA Hayden, Paradigm Cinema 330 surrounds and PSB CW180R. Definitive Technology Supercube Referance subwoofer. .

Movies: . BD: 1696, BD-3D: 90 , HD DVD: 158, DVD: 2902, VHS: 150, LaserDisc: 62. Downloaded: 0

Krawk is online now Super-Duper Mod

Anyone know if the X4300H will pass thru Dolby Vision? It was listed for $799 on Amazon yesterday, is $799 today on NewEgg as well, that's $700 off.

Amazon Link:
    https://www.amazon.com/Denon-AVRX430...dp/B01KZRPNIQ/
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"