View Poll Results: Would you like to see smackdown closed, archived, and dedicated to Kosty?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 77.27%
  • No

14 21.21%
  • No Comment

1 1.52%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ack_bak is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malanthius View Post
    None of what you just said matters. It's all just a deterrent and a distraction. It was a very simple question. The poll was meant to see what peoples expectations were for Bluray. That poll showed they were very high for some here. Even though now a lot of you want to act like you knew all along that Bluray never stood a chance. The poll is very honest and shows different. How does anything you just said change that?

The way you dance around questions leads me to believe you must have some professional tap dancing skills..

Or is that backpedaling skills....

Malanthius is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by ack_bak View Post
    The way you dance around questions leads me to believe you must have some professional tap dancing skills..

Or is that backpedaling skills....

I typed out a long response to this wondering why you were so crazy. I realized I did not answer the one question cakefoo asked me. Fixed it. I thought I did. Why would I even care about that question ack? Plus I've stated here before how I voted on that poll. I voted that Bluray would NOT do as well as DVD. How did you vote ack? Be honest the way your mom would want you to be. Somehow I don't think you will be.
    Roku2, Roku3, Samsung 1600, Insignia BR W/Netflix!
    = 70

Malanthius is offline Member

40 something views on my poll. Only me and bruce have voted. Don't tell me you guys haven't read it. Why so scared? Whats the big deal? Or will we get some lame excuse that you guys are sooo over these polls and that Bluray has nothing left to prove? lol
    Roku2, Roku3, Samsung 1600, Insignia BR W/Netflix!
    = 70

silverado is offline Member

Although I don't see the usefulness in dedicating a closed forum to Kosty, I can certainly see the gesture that is intended. I am positive that Kosty would like an "active" forum dedicated to him. With all that said, Smackdown is not so "active" anymore.
    Unfortunately, Smackdown should be closed and given a break from some serious lack of interest. A passion fueled love for HD started here, debates and facts were used with eagerness to project an opinion, the facts became "opinion" and was only accepted from some, vile and hatred replaced anything productive, overpolicing became the norm and was abused by many, which eventually lead the the desertation of many active members to protest the unjust and the unfair balancing act portrayed.
    Compared to the other active forum where the "red loving fanboys" have migrated, this place is a joke and should be closed. In memorial of Kosty is good, but also memorialize Kosty with an active forum.

The first page in the HD smackdown forums still has posts from last year on it. Time to shut it down.
    SONY 55HX800 3D HDTV
    PSN: The-Termin8tor- (make sure you add the dashes)
    XBL: THE TERMIN8TOR

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/De...THE TERMIN8T0R

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345