Thread: UHD and HDNM

Default UHD and HDNM

The channels are no longer available on my Directtv? It states that I am not subscribed to these shows---WTF. Anybody else having this issue?
    Sony KDL 46V2500 / Sony KDS-60A3000
    2-Xbox 360's

PS3

Brian Fantana=Chiefs Fan (Poor Brian Fantana)
    I hear DirecTV customers have to pay for those channels now.
    This was not suppose to start until Januray 1 but they pulled the plug early... There are several HD channels you must pay for per month ($5.99 or $6.99, I can't remember which)... I know UHD, HDNM, and MHD are 3 of them, but I'm not sure of the rest... I called today to find out why I'm getting the 721 message, and when the recording said that they are now premium channels I hung up on them... I've been getting UHD and HDNM for 3 years in the HD package, now I have to pay even more?...
    Setup Pictures - 92_____SteelBooks - 24
    XBOX LIVE: Ashamed Pegasus_____PSN: Ashamed Pegasus_____ebay: fear_da_turtle
    I cancelled DTV today and am going with Dish over this.
    That was the last straw.
    Dish may not be perfect, but it has to be better than DTV.

The channels are UHD, HDNM, MGMHD, Smithsonian HD, and MHD.

Fuck 'em. Cya!
    Last edited by deadbase; 12-19-2007 at 11:47 PM.
    Yeah, I was taken aback by this, especially since my package is supposed to have *everything* -- all the HD, all the premiums, etc. The service is in my roommate's name, I'm going to have to get him to find out why our super-duper package has these cut out.

I don't know if I'm willing to pay any more just for the privilege of seeing Finding Forester in high-def three times a day.
    This is very sad. But Universal HD is SOOOOOOOOOO awful I probably wouldn't notice a difference.
    Damn I wish Universal would show better programming on their network.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bandit View Post
    Yeah, I was taken aback by this, especially since my package is supposed to have *everything* -- all the HD, all the premiums, etc. The service is in my roommate's name, I'm going to have to get him to find out why our super-duper package has these cut out.

I don't know if I'm willing to pay any more just for the privilege of seeing Finding Forester in high-def three times a day.
    but finding forester is such a good movie... i'd love to see it on repeat all day

it'd be like christmas on tbshd having "a christmas story" playing non-stop for 24 hours... i put it on on christmas for fun... whenever someone wasn't looking i changed it to tbs... lol
    no signature pics allowed here? = lame