Default Safari HD DVD - Joey Live in Concert (China Release)

Hi there

I am showing here a "new" HD DVD from China. It's a concert from the female singer Joey. I didn't know her before but anyway. I got this HD DVD from Logodaddy, a friend in Germany. It's his copy, I don't own it, just thought would like to share this HD DVD with you all.

My XE1 player recorgnize it as a HD DVD. It's a 30GB disc, pressed, not burned. Not a bootleg or anything like that, full original.

Codec: MPEG-4 AVC
    Running Time: 131 mins
    1080i High-Definition
    Widescreen 16:9
    Dolbi Digital 5.1

It does include a pretty thick booklet. No specific extras, only audio settings + song chapter. PQ is pretty good, not outstanding, but definitely HD DVD.

Here the pictures:

Bruce, can you please add this HD DVD to your complete list? This would be nice

Thanks for joining!
    Last edited by Noibeli; 03-22-2012 at 11:34 AM.
    Wow, amazing and very interesting. Thanks again for another discovery Blerim!

I noticed that the back of the case has a 2007 date on it. Perhaps it was released during the format war, and if so, what other titles were released over there?

It would be even more amazing if HD DVDs were still pressed over there, because where there's pressed discs being released, there must be players, too.

Added to the list!
    Thanks Blerim!

Seems that way, Bruce...released in '2008'according to this...

http://www.joeyyung.co.uk/page7107.html
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Digitalbabe's Woman Cave:
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

560+ |600+
    Onkyo 805|A35|A2|XA2|LG BH200|PS3|Oppo Darbee| Hitachi Projector
    Panasonic 42 & 60" Plasma|Paradigm

HD DVD Social Group
    Hi ! I am the lucky owner of this disc. Thanks to Blerim for his help!
    According to my information this disc was bundled with the XBox HD DVD Player in HongKong.
    hkxboxer.blogspot.de/2007/12/buy-hd-dvd-addon-get-3-free-hd-dvd.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
    Wow, amazing and very interesting. Thanks again for another discovery Blerim!

I noticed that the back of the case has a 2007 date on it. Perhaps it was released during the format war, and if so, what other titles were released over there?

It would be even more amazing if HD DVDs were still pressed over there, because where there's pressed discs being released, there must be players, too.

Added to the list!
    Thanks to Logodaddy! He discovered it + found it in a Chinese auction. I just was the dude with the connection and now I am holding it until tomorrow. It will go directly to Germany.

I don't think there do exist more HD DVDs in China, except the Transformers bootleg. In this mentioned auction are only common HD DVD listed, no other stuff. Anything is possible but it would surprise me totally if there exist other stuff.

Thanks for adding it to the list Bruce! Thanks for the link Sariena, this is exactly the place where my friend discovered it