Reply 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last>>
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1

    Default looking to join amazon prime group


    how much? where do i send payment to? expiry date?
  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Braunfels, TX
    Posts
    4,852
    If you want to take part in a fraudulent scam, so be it.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
    My HD list.
  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Spideybat View Post
    If you want to take part in a fraudulent scam, so be it.
    scam? I purchased a tech product from amazon that went down 50% within 2 months.... how about that?
  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Braunfels, TX
    Posts
    4,852
    Prime membership is for family members only. Your last post make no sense on this subject.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
    My HD list.
  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Spideybat View Post
    Prime membership is for family members only. Your last post make no sense on this subject.
    Spidey I think the OP is just asking how much AMZ Prime cost. If so here's the info
    AMZ Prim sign up
    Project-Blu: the new stop for Blu-ray reviews, news, articles, insider info,and the Amazon pre-order page.

    Project-Blu on Facebook: Come and "LIKE" us.
  6. #6
    yea ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by techguru928; 01-16-2008 at 04:44 PM.
  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Braunfels, TX
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Randellg View Post
    Spidey I think the OP is just asking how much AMZ Prime cost. If so here's the info
    AMZ Prim sign up
    If that is correct, then I apologize. But these "sign-up groups" have got to be halted.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
    My HD list.
  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Coventry.
    Posts
    21,439
    agreed. the thread in feedback has a ton of voices speaking out on it, but so far no go. the few people opposing shutting this down have no point as to why it's valid or fair to keep on keepin' on w/ this
    IBdiscredited. IBbetteroff. IBelsewhere.
    I put the sex in schizophrenia.
  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Spideybat View Post
    Prime membership is for family members only. Your last post make no sense on this subject.
    What the hell are talking about? This post makes no sense.

    Family members????

    I have Amazon Prime and have no idea what "family members" means.
  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Braunfels, TX
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunter View Post
    What the hell are talking about? This post makes no sense.

    Family members????

    I have Amazon Prime and have no idea what "family members" means.
    First, calm down. I believe you can have up to four family members added to your account at no additional charge.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
    My HD list.
  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Coventry.
    Posts
    21,439
    Mr. Bunter-
    for example, your brother who's in college across the country doing kegstands....he's a "family member".

    Your neighbor who looks at your cat in very crude way, not a "family member."

    Your mom, dad, whatever, who may even live in the same house, for example, doesn't need to use your account, you add her, and since she is a "family member," she gets the prime.
    IBdiscredited. IBbetteroff. IBelsewhere.
    I put the sex in schizophrenia.
  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by techguru928 View Post
    how much? where do i send payment to? expiry date?
    check your pm's
  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Northern VA(Woodbridge)
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by techguru928 View Post
    scam? I purchased a tech product from amazon that went down 50% within 2 months.... how about that?

    Did you call up Amazon? They will sometimes pricematch even after the 30 days that is the norm. You just need to call them. I know they've done it for me in the past.
    = 482 (56.9%)
    = 365 (43.1%)
    Last : 3D-Ratatouille
    Last : P2: A New Level Of Terror
    Media Players: FireTV, S6200 x2, S5100 x2, Roku3, PCH-A400 x2, NTV550, Boxee Box x3, Roku2 x2, PCH-C200,Chromecast
    Gaming Systems: XBOne x2, PS4
    39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by n8boss87 View Post
    agreed. the thread in feedback has a ton of voices speaking out on it, but so far no go. the few people opposing shutting this down have no point as to why it's valid or fair to keep on keepin' on w/ this

    I thought I expressed my points clearly enough in the now closed thread on the matter, if you need further clarification on my stance feel free to PM me.

    Just a quick question, isn't there some sort of policy on blatant thread hijacking also in the rules of this forum? The proper place to share your (all who have here, not just n8boss87) beliefs was in the Feedback thread, there is no sense hijacking threads like this, it makes for a more hostile forum experience than any thread asking about Amazon Prime groups ever could.
  15. #15
    Also don't forget that fradulent activity that takes place via the internet, and crosses state lines, is a crime that falls under FBI jurisdiction.

    So not only could such activity be reported to Amazon. It should also be reported to the FBI.

    I personally think Amazon Prime sharing is wrong, and I report every message board that I find that promotes/allows it to Amazon. If Amazon knows and chooses to take no action, then that is their perogative.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts