Default Amazon Shipping Orders Twice?

I was just curious if anyone else had been experiencing double shipments from Amazon lately? It has now happened 3 times with me in the last like 3 months and the most recent one was at my new address so the problem has nothing to do with my address.

I just got back from a 2 day photo shoot and when I got home I had a bunch of Amazon Packages as I placed a bunch of orders last week including the BOGO Amazon sale. Anyways I start opening the boxes and low and behold they sent both of the orders I placed on Wednesday of last week twice. Once again I logged on to Amazon to see If it was simply that the orders had been processed twice on accident but there is only one record of each and I was only charged once, just like the previous 2 times this has happened.

Just curious if other people have been having this problem.
    Home Theatre Gear
    Pioneer Pro FHD-1 50" Plasma
    Pioneer S-1EX(4), S-7EX, S-W1EX - Speakers
    ADA Cinema Reference Mach III Controller
    ADA HTR-2400 Reciever
    ADA HD-Pro Dual HD Radio Monitor
    ADA MPA-502 Power Amp
    ADA iBase iPod Docking System
    Meridian 596 DVD Player (1986 SD Titles Owned)
    Toshiba HD-XA2 (382 Titles Owned)
    Boltz A/V Furniture Only!!
    No repeats for me in the 10 or so shipments, but wow, it must have been a HORRIBLE surprise!
    That's a problem I'd love to have.
    To buy or not to buy? That is the question....
    Yeah, you can send the extras to me and I will get them back to amazon no problem.
    = theatrain59
    I have not had any luck like that unfortunately
    Sharp Aquous 52D85U LCD
    Onkyo SR805 receiver
    Energy C-500 Front Speakers, C-C100 center, C-R100 Rear/Side Dipole Speakers
    Velodyne DLS-4000R 12 inch subwoofer
    60 GB PS3, Toshiba XA2, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite
    MS Tag JohnMatrix Lied
    PSN Joey0480
    Maybe when I order my new A35 they'll double ship it....Like I'm ever that lucky in life.
    Proud Member of the DC Fanboy Club
    well if i got an order shipped twice to me... that'd just mean i'd have more christmas gifts to my firends that just bought hd dvd players recently... lol it's funny one of them wrapped his hd-a3 up and wrote "to jack from santa" on it and is going to unwrap it christmas morning. he really can't wait until he gets to unwrap the gift he got himself... lol
    no signature pics allowed here? = lame
    They once shipped me the wrong product but in my favor Around $200 in my favor.
    Well I got 2 HD DVD's today from them. I hope I get two more tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan927us View Post
    No repeats for me in the 10 or so shipments, but wow, it must have been a HORRIBLE surprise!
    It is horrible because its a pain in the butt going to the post office to send the stuff back especially this time of year. I only keep it if they say its ok to keep it. I sent the items back the first time, the 2nd time the customer service guy just told me to keep the items and I havent been in touch with Amazon on this shipment yet so I dont know what they will say but most likely they will have me send it back as they are pretty substantial orders. The orders that they sent twice consisted of 11 HD DVD's, 3 CD's and an Amazon Kindle and the Amazon Kindle is 400 dollars by itself so really dont think they will let me keep the orders this time thus at some point I am going to have to go to the post office to send this stuff back and again its a pain in the butt.

I just dont understand why this keeps happening. I have been shopping at Amazon for like 9 years and this kind of crap never used to happen and then all of the sudden this year it has happened 3 times already. Very strange and ultimately its something I would prefer did not happen. I just want what I paid for, nothing more and nothing less.
    Home Theatre Gear
    Pioneer Pro FHD-1 50" Plasma
    Pioneer S-1EX(4), S-7EX, S-W1EX - Speakers
    ADA Cinema Reference Mach III Controller
    ADA HTR-2400 Reciever
    ADA HD-Pro Dual HD Radio Monitor
    ADA MPA-502 Power Amp
    ADA iBase iPod Docking System
    Meridian 596 DVD Player (1986 SD Titles Owned)
    Toshiba HD-XA2 (382 Titles Owned)
    Boltz A/V Furniture Only!!
    I got two copies of Blu-Ray harry potter (1 of each of the 5 movies).

I had it happen once a couple years ago and once a couple months ago, the first time movies, the second, a play pen (for a baby).
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertZeroK View Post
    I got two copies of Blu-Ray harry potter (1 of each of the 5 movies).

I had it happen once a couple years ago and once a couple months ago, the first time movies, the second, a play pen (for a baby).
    Don't lie, you know that playpen is for you!
    Toshiba HD-A35
    HD DVD drive
    BD player
    discs owned: 63
    discs owned: ?
    standard DVDs owned: ?
    Honesty is definitely nice to see. But I would say that the majority of people would just say it was Amazon's fault and call it a day. Unless of course Amazon tried to double charge... Then you better believe people would make a fuss.. But that's just the way the world works...
    Mitsubishi HC4000 300-Inch 1080p Front Projector
    110 Inch Carada Precision Screen

X-Box 360 Slim 250GB
    Playstation 3 Slim 160GB
    Blu-Rays - #? Need to recount... (Last Purchased: Great Mouse Detective)

Want to trade with me? PM ME!

I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate...