Reply 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last>>
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    philadelphia,pa
    Posts
    2,878

    Default HD DVD 3D porn only 35 bucks


    WHOO HOO! my prayers are answered, vivid's online store is offering "screw my wife please" 3d HD DVD for 35.99... I'm buying it so i can see if the girls really pop their stuff so close i can taste it... what would be cooler is if the usb on the front of my hd dvd player had a smell adapter so i could smell the trashy perfume they have on... lol... and it comes with 2 sets of 3d glasses so i can get one of my bi gf's to come over and bring one of their friends... and then i can make my own porn movie to make my buddies jealous that i had 2 girls at the same time... lol... ok back from dreamworld... good bargain... 35 is a good deal for an adult movie on hdm.

    http://www.buyvivid.com/details.link...---3D---HD.htm


    ps... they also have platinum blue's production "lust in time" for the same great price... Am i a porn addict? considering my avitar... lol
    no signature pics allowed here? = lame
  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Jackson MS
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by ccphilly1984 View Post
    WHOO HOO! my prayers are answered, vivid's online store is offering "screw my wife please" 3d HD DVD for 35.99... I'm buying it so i can see if the girls really pop their stuff so close i can taste it... what would be cooler is if the usb on the front of my hd dvd player had a smell adapter so i could smell the trashy perfume they have on... lol... and it comes with 2 sets of 3d glasses so i can get one of my bi gf's to come over and bring one of their friends... and then i can make my own porn movie to make my buddies jealous that i had 2 girls at the same time... lol... ok back from dreamworld... good bargain... 35 is a good deal for an adult movie on hdm.

    http://www.buyvivid.com/details.link...---3D---HD.htm


    ps... they also have platinum blue's production "lust in time" for the same great price... Am i a porn addict? considering my avitar... lol

    WOW!?????????????
  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    778
    Any good lesbo videos on HD? I myself am a porn addict haha. Have 135 gigs of porn saved on my external 250 gig Harddrive, so yea I download a lot haha.
  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas, Ya'll
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by ccphilly1984 View Post
    WHOO HOO! my prayers are answered, vivid's online store is offering "screw my wife please" 3d HD DVD for 35.99... I'm buying it so i can see if the girls really pop their stuff so close i can taste it... what would be cooler is if the usb on the front of my hd dvd player had a smell adapter so i could smell the trashy perfume they have on... lol... and it comes with 2 sets of 3d glasses so i can get one of my bi gf's to come over and bring one of their friends... and then i can make my own porn movie to make my buddies jealous that i had 2 girls at the same time... lol... ok back from dreamworld... good bargain... 35 is a good deal for an adult movie on hdm.

    http://www.buyvivid.com/details.link...---3D---HD.htm


    ps... they also have platinum blue's production "lust in time" for the same great price... Am i a porn addict? considering my avitar... lol
    Dude, taking a quote from another member that previously responded to a similar posting, "your porn addiction is staggering." Next to you I could be a priest. Although, I am actually curious about this video...3D???
    Sony 60" SXRD XBR2
    Integra DPS 6.5...DTC 9.4...Anthem PVA-5...Onkyo TX-SR805...Sony RDR-HX715
    Panasonic DMP-BD30K...Toshiba HD-A35...Sony PS3...Xbox360 Elite
    Audioquest Type 8 (x5) Center + BiAMP Front
    Paradigm Monitor Series 5.0 + PW-2100 0.1
  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    philadelphia,pa
    Posts
    2,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Any good lesbo videos on HD? I myself am a porn addict haha. Have 135 gigs of porn saved on my external 250 gig Harddrive, so yea I download a lot haha.
    girlvania 3 is all girl... 35 bucks at adameve.com... 2 disc set... one disc blones one brunettes... i heard jenna haze oil orgy is all girl too. couldn't find jenna haze real cheap (jenna haze is one of few known dual format hd releases)


    off topic... i'm getting my first bd porn thanks to a member on these forums that visited japan... it's weird hd dvd owns the americian porn industry with almost exclusive support, whereas japan blu ray takes the porn industry by storm almost exclusivly. I won't support americian bd porn, until that one exclusive title, debbie loves dallas, goes on sale.
    no signature pics allowed here? = lame
  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    RAVENTOWN
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Any good lesbo videos on HD? I myself am a porn addict haha. Have 135 gigs of porn saved on my external 250 gig Harddrive, so yea I download a lot haha.
    135?... HA, I have an entire 320GB full and half a 120GB thanks to Videobox...

    Let us know how this one is... I might get Island Fever 4 on HD DVD... Didn't know Kinzie Kenner was in that one...
    Setup Pictures - 92_____SteelBooks - 24
    XBOX LIVE: Ashamed Pegasus_____PSN: Ashamed Pegasus_____ebay: fear_da_turtle
  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    philadelphia,pa
    Posts
    2,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashamed Pegasus View Post
    135?... HA, I have an entire 320GB full and half a 120GB thanks to Videobox...

    Let us know how this one is... I might get Island Fever 4 on HD DVD... Didn't know Kinzie Kenner was in that one...
    wow you make me look like an ametur porn addict... well i specifically look for hd porn. does videobox have hd porn? maybe if i can find some hd divx I'll download some. Sexy girls like carmen luvana and jesse jane in hd are beautiful
    no signature pics allowed here? = lame
  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Any good lesbo videos on HD? I myself am a porn addict haha. Have 135 gigs of porn saved on my external 250 gig Harddrive, so yea I download a lot haha.
    Is your real name Larry Flynt? Freddy
  9. #9
    how do adult movies sound in your players, i just watched pirates using my 360 add on and i thought the player was going to blow up, It made a horrible noise. I then tried it again using my new A2 and it did the same thing. So am I the only one who has had this experience?
    I love pie
  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    778
    I don't have any HD porn, sucks! I usually download from Limewire or Rapid Share. I might have to buy into a few HD ones though. I had told myself that porn on dvd was dead to me but this HD has got me curious.
  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashamed Pegasus View Post
    135?... HA, I have an entire 320GB full and half a 120GB thanks to Videobox...

    Let us know how this one is... I might get Island Fever 4 on HD DVD... Didn't know Kinzie Kenner was in that one...
    Mine isn't movies from dvd mine is just limewire and rapidshare haha. I am a free man, or a cheap man.

    Damn I just checked Video Box, I didn't know about that. But then again I have gotton alot from Limewire, but hot damn at the porno. I believe that I might try this for a month haha. Fill up another harddrive haha.
  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Born on Krypton, Raised On Earth
    Posts
    2,229
    Porn is not an addiction...it's simply something you can never have too much of!!!
    Proud Member of the DC Fanboy Club
  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pemberton, NJ
    Posts
    17
    thats neat, first time ive seen any porn hd for sale the dvd porn sure sucks now adays on the new bigger tvs
  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,682
    Maybe I should stop downloading and start buying. HD and 3D? lol
    Samsung LN40C630 40"
    Xbox 360 120gb
    PS3 120gb
  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    RAVENTOWN
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Damn I just checked Video Box, I didn't know about that. But then again I have gotton alot from Limewire, but hot damn at the porno. I believe that I might try this for a month haha. Fill up another harddrive haha.
    Videobox is great because you can pick the quality of the download as well as where you want it to start and end... If you just want the beginning, middle, or end you can click and drag the part you want to download... Probably the best feature I've seen on any porn site...

    But no they do not have any HD clips, only DVD and lower... CDGirls.com is the only place I've downloaded HD clips but the selection is small...
    Setup Pictures - 92_____SteelBooks - 24
    XBOX LIVE: Ashamed Pegasus_____PSN: Ashamed Pegasus_____ebay: fear_da_turtle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts