Krawk is online now Super-Duper Mod

Default What video did you just stream?

This is the official thread for digital streaming. Just like the "What Blu Ray Did You Just Watch" or "What Film Did you Just Watch" thread, this film is meant to showcase (or brag) about what feature did you just stream?
    This is not restricted to just Netflix or Amazon Video. Tell the world what you just watched via streaming.
    Tell us what you just watched and how.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

Just watched "Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed: Season 1: "Episode 4"" via Netflix.

This is the one that the masked magician's identity was finally revealed. Very entertaining show. I was expecting them to tease you with who the masked magician really was and then not show you!

Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed: Season 1: "Episode 5" -- Netflix, The tone of the show has changed. From what I recall of this program it will step back up again. I think the original "masked magician" took a week off and the narrator sounded different too.

House, M.D.: Season 2: "Skin Deep" -- Netflix, Not one of the best episodes. There's always a laugh out loud moment in every episode though. A 2.5/5 rated episode for a tv series I would rate 4/5.

Forensic Files, Season 12: 20. In the Bag -- Amazon, This show is always interesting. This episode could have easily been an episode on Unsolved Mysteries but a lucky break cracked the case, causing more lucky breaks and a cascade of dominoes.

queue up crickets

Flashpoint: Season 4, Ep8. Good Cop -- Amazon. Good tv series, fairly good episode.
    Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes Season 1 Episode: 1 -- Amazon. Show is drier than I remember it when it aired so many years ago. Will try a few more episodes then try the Dennis Farrina ones instead.

Flashpoint: Season 4, Ep9 Run, Jaime, Run - Amazon, Suspenseful, lots going on, good episode
    Forensic Files, Season 12: 21 Yes, In Deed - Amazon, Average Episode, which is good as I like this show

CSI: Miami: Season 1: "Dispo Day" -- Netflix - This is about where this spinoff series starts to get good. New writers???
    CSI: Miami: Season 1: "Double Cap" -- Netflix - Average/good episode
    The Andy Griffith Show: Season 1: "Ellie Comes to Town" -- Netflix - Great tv series. Average episode
    Forensic Files Season 1, Ep22. Guarded Secrets -- Amazon - Enjoyable show, average quality episode

Flashpoint, Season 4, 10. Through A Glass Darkly - Amazon, Above average episode.
    Forensic Files Season 13, 2. Sworded Scheme - Amazon, Good episode. I begin to wonder about the justice system and how easy it seems to be able to get a conviction.
    CSI: Miami: Season 1: "Grave Young Men" - Netflix, decent episode.

Played more on my computer last night than anything else...
    CSI: Miami: Season 1: "Spring Break" - Netflix - Average episode for a decent show
    Forensic Files Season 13, Ep 3. Fashion Police - Amazon - Ditto " "