Default Netflix is the Most Popular Service on Connected TVs

The paid service is far more used than even YouTube.

http://www.homemediamagazine.com/net...-youtube-21538
    That's because YouTube is 99.99% crap, whereas Netflix is only about 95% crap.
    So that means about 57 people use Netflix through their TV's features right? I mean I work in electronics retail and people don't even want to put their Xbox online, it frightens them. Most people who did want an Xbox online also got one several years ago. I'm still the only person I've seen that has their DirecTV box connected for the free on-demand content. I really need to get out of retail, I'm starting to hate the world because of the people complaining that their Fushigi ball doesn't float around the room on its own.
    Blu-Ray: PS3/Panasonic DMP-BDT220
    HD-DVD: Xbox360 HD-DVD Drive
    HD Gaming: PS3, Xbox360, Wii U, PC, PS Vita
    TV: Panasonic VIERA TC-P55VT50
    Audio: Onkyo TX-NR717
    We tend to like crap (Independent films) so this was a nice fit for us. Anything new from big studio though is rare and hard to find on Netflix...sometimes, that is disappointing.
    I'm surprised Pandora wasn't higher. Even my Dad likes Pandora, and its free. Nowhere near the 95% crap figure mentioned here. And when you find crap, you thumbs down it and it never plays that crap again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastor View Post
    So that means about 57 people use Netflix through their TV's features right? I mean I work in electronics retail and people don't even want to put their Xbox online, it frightens them. Most people who did want an Xbox online also got one several years ago.
    Really? Wow. I can't see even bothering with an Xbox if you don't connect it somehow. I'm not talking about Gold--I don't have that. Pointless for me, since I think I've played one game that's even used online multiplayer (this is of the 15 games or so I've completed). But Live Arcade is where it's at. Not having that would make the Xbox a whole lot less interesting.