View Poll Results: Which "Diane Lane Cheats" movie do you like better?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • WALK ON THE MOON

2 12.50%
  • UNFAITHFUL

14 87.50%
    psickmusic is offline Banned

Default Which "Diane Lane Cheats" movie do you like better? WALK ON THE MOON or UNFAITHFUL?

Diane Lane cheats!
    WALK ON THE MOON (1999) vs. UNFAITHFUL (2002)

In both movies, Diane Lane's character is a mother married to a good, hard working, loving husband (Liev Schreiber/Richard Gere).
    In both movies, Diane Lane's character doesnt work.
    In both movies Diane Lane's character meets a strange man (Viggo Mortessen/Olivier Martinez) who gives her his phone number.
    In both movies, Diane Lane's character tries on multiple dresses in anticipation of getting together with the "other man".
    In both movies, Diane Lane's character has steamy sex (up against a rock in public/up against a public bathroom wall).
    In both movies, Diane Lane's character gets to a point where she tells the other man that she doesnt think they should continue the affair because she is married.
    In both movies, she continues the affair.
    In both movies the husband finds out. In both movies the husband yells!

Which do you like better?

nmcmahan52 is online now Member

this poll ranks up towards the best

i'm voting for unfaithful

PSN/Steam/Live: nmcmahan52

Jimbo976 is offline Member

Have I mentioned that I love Diane Lane?
    "There will not be a 400 dollar ps3. God, that's like the titanic running into another iceberg... Stop your FUD."
    Treadstone

psickmusic is offline Banned

Diane Lane is hot!

What annoys me in WALK ON THE MOON, is, there's a scene where Diane Lane and her female friend make a comment about how pretty some 26 year old female is at the ice cream truck. I'm like, "What?! Diane Lane is way hotter!!"

The girl they are talking about has a huge nose that connects with her forhead like a motorcycle ramp. hahaa.

I guess because the girl was younger than they were.

jetthead is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo976 View Post
    Have I mentioned that I love Diane Lane?
    Ditto

Unfaithful got my vote.
    LG BH200

ZebraMajor is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by psickmusic View Post
    Diane Lane is hot!

What annoys me in WALK ON THE MOON, is, there's a scene where Diane Lane and her female friend make a comment about how pretty some 26 year old female is at the ice cream truck. I'm like, "What?! Diane Lane is way hotter!!"

The girl they are talking about has a huge nose that connects with her forhead like a motorcycle ramp. hahaa.

I guess because the girl was younger than they were.
    Is this any less ridiculous than believing Diane Lane and Richard Gere (two very attractive people) produced Dewey from Malcolm In The Middle as their offspring in Unfaithful? That shot of him sitting on the kitchen counter with his ears sticking out from under that colander on his head makes me wince in pain.

Unfaithful is such a bad movie. The actors are all great (Diane Lane is incredible) and Adrian Lynne knows how to shoot erotica really well but the movie is junk. At every point it eschews subtlety in favor of relentlessly beating you over the head. I haven't seen A Walk On The Moon but it's gotta be better than Unfaithful.

Jimbo976 is offline Member

Unfaithful is such a good movie. Yes Diane Lane is awesome but the movie itself is very good as well. It's depressing of course though.
    "There will not be a 400 dollar ps3. God, that's like the titanic running into another iceberg... Stop your FUD."
    Treadstone

i like both....she's so hot.
    Supporter. Current Toys: Vizio M65D0, Fluance ES 5.1, Definitive Technology SC 4000, Sony STR-DN840, Phillips BDP7501.
    Console List:
    PS4,ONE,Gamecube, N64, SNES, Genesis, Dreamcast, Saturn,PSTv,Vita,3DS, Retron 5
    Lifetime member of the Military Order of the Purple Heart
    2017 Completed List:http://forums.highdefdigest.com/game...inish-481.html
    "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck."

Uppertray is offline Member

Default Same basic story:

Statistically, most women have affairs for emotional not physical reasons: Both of these movies break that mold. Lust, desire and pleasure drive the wives motives.

Each wife has a so-ugly-he’s-cute son.

Neither wife is neglected, belittled, disrespected or abused. They’re bored when their husbands work to much to give them the attention they desire.

Each wife is falling to the ground when she meet-cutes her luv-ah.

Each wife spends hours in deep thought, planning her affair while performing daily tasks and absolutely unaware of people around her.

Each wife initiates the affair and controls the frequency of visits.

Each wife meets her flirty luv-ah many time before giving in to her carnal desire.

Each wife is a cautious and shy kitten when beginning the affair, and eventually becomes an unrestrained, sexual animal performing wild sex that she would be to self-conscious do with her husband.

Out of the gaze of friends and family, each wife sheds the principles she projects as a wife and mother. Her inhibitions fade, and she engages in public sex and escalating drug use. Both wives are mortified when their secret life is discovered.

Both luv-ahs have a casual indifference toward Pearl and Connie’s family. They feel no responsibility for any damage the affair may cause their luv-ahs marriages. Walker has no second thoughts about taking the kids away from Marty to travel with Pearl and Paul gets a wicked delight in putting Connie in positions that could get her caught cheating.

Each wife removes her bra without from beneath her outer clothing.

Neither wife wants to know much about their luv-ahs. Pearl doesn’t know her hunk’s name until his hand is in her pants, and Connie doesn’t find out that her man-meat was married until after their affair ends.

Each wife’s sense of decorum changes: Pearl scolds her children for taking candy from strangers, then takes acid from strangers at Woodstock. Connie shields her foot from the toilet seat with a tissue when tending her wounds, then has no fear of germs when humping against a public bathroom stall.

Each wife is pleasantly surprised when her love-uh goes down on her, but neither wife returns the favor to her luv-ah.

Pearl has sex in front of a TV screen during the first moon landing: Walker enters Pearl as Neil Armstrong makes a “giant step for mankind”. Connie has Sex before a movie screen and orgasms at the climax of the boat scene.

The absolute peak of happiness for each wife is when she’s having sex with her luv-ah.

Each wife has time for their romantic rendezvous’ because neither work and someone handles their duties. Pearl has a mother-in-law to foist her kids on without warning, and Connie has free-time while her son is in school and her maid does housework.

Each wife is recognized by someone they know when they are unwisely in public with their boy-toys.

Each wife abruptly stops her husband’s amorous advances, possibly never having sex with hubby until the affairs end.

Pearl is absent for a day (or more) at Woodstock and Connie is late picking up Charlie after school. Feeling guilt and shame, each apologize profusely to their sons. Neither apologize to their husbands.

In each movie the sex scenes with the luv-ahs are spectacularly filmed with overhead shots and wonderful background music. The love scenes with their husbands are shot straight without music.

When reunited, Hubby may not be able to satisfy his sexually-advanced wife. She’ll be unhappy to go back to the dull, pre-affair sex with her husband. He’ll be shocked and dismayed knowing how she gained her new sexual appetite and feel inadequate to his wife’s luv-ah.

Quote Originally Posted by psickmusic View Post
    Diane Lane cheats!
    WALK ON THE MOON (1999) vs. UNFAITHFUL (2002)

In both movies, Diane Lane's character is a mother married to a good, hard working, loving husband (Liev Schreiber/Richard Gere).
    In both movies, Diane Lane's character doesnt work.
    In both movies Diane Lane's character meets a strange man (Viggo Mortessen/Olivier Martinez) who gives her his phone number.
    In both movies, Diane Lane's character tries on multiple dresses in anticipation of getting together with the "other man".
    In both movies, Diane Lane's character has steamy sex (up against a rock in public/up against a public bathroom wall).
    In both movies, Diane Lane's character gets to a point where she tells the other man that she doesnt think they should continue the affair because she is married.
    In both movies, she continues the affair.
    In both movies the husband finds out. In both movies the husband yells!

Which do you like better?