Question Large Capacity DVD Binders that hold Artwork?

I am looking to minimize my DVD shelf space and maximize my shelves for Blu, getting another DVD curio/stand is not an option. Anyone know of a binder/album that stores your discs, the inserts AND the outer artwork sleeves? Most only do the inserts, but no artwork and I want to retain my artwork in the event I decide to sell it, etc. I was hoping to find a binder that properly stored all three components, as I really don't want to fold or bend the artwork to fit into smaller compartments. Thanks.
    I saw something @ Walmart that might do the job but as I was just getting a regular cd wallet thing I didn't really look to closely at it, it was a U shape about 5" or so tall with a load of sleeves pouches in it. This was in the computer peripherals area if you wanna try & find one.
    I'm pretty sure there's a couple of solutions at Amazon.com that fit this bill. I recently got an ordinary storage wallet for DVD's and saw a few that look like they do what you are asking for when I was browsing. I think this one, for example, could handle what you are looking for.

Just search Amazon for "DVD wallet" and look through what comes up; if it exists, it's bound to be there. (and you can always buy it elsewhere if you are not someone who likes shopping Amazon)
    Check out SLAPPA...they might have something you can use.
    Thanks. Storm, that's the one I was considering but it only holds the chapter insert.

Esnesnon, thanks for the link. That is exactly what I wanted, those Slappa cases hold the disc(s), insert and the outer artwork sleeve. I saw I missed the 90 capacity for just $12 on eBay, which is a bargain compared to the $42 price on the site. I'll keep an eye on eBay, but that is a great case. I can't wait to get it.

Thank you again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geonosis View Post
    Thanks. Storm, that's the one I was considering but it only holds the chapter insert.

Esnesnon, thanks for the link. That is exactly what I wanted, those Slappa cases hold the disc(s), insert and the outer artwork sleeve. I saw I missed the 90 capacity for just $12 on eBay, which is a bargain compared to the $42 price on the site. I'll keep an eye on eBay, but that is a great case. I can't wait to get it.

Thank you again!
    You're welcome...happy to be of help.
    Got it today, and not good. The idea is great but the execution is a nightmare. They are simply way too snug, it's a pain getting the artwork sleeve in and then you have to butcher the art by folding a crease in half as opposed to using one of the existing two spine creases. I didn't even care at this point, I just wanted it to work and it didn't. It's just too snug, very annoying. Calling them tomorrow to initiate a return, ugh lol.
    most every "sleeve" type holder I have ever seen doesn't leave enough room to comfortably store your artwork. That's why I avoid that stuff like the plague. If you do end up storing any discs in a binder be sure to use dskins to avoid scratches. That product is the bomb. They are little round thin plastic sleeves that you snap over the actual disc. so cool.
    great for cd storage also
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkadin View Post
    most every "sleeve" type holder I have ever seen doesn't leave enough room to comfortably store your artwork. That's why I avoid that stuff like the plague. If you do end up storing any discs in a binder be sure to use dskins to avoid scratches. That product is the bomb. They are little round thin plastic sleeves that you snap over the actual disc. so cool.
    great for cd storage also
    i wish i knew that sleeves would cause scratches in advance (like honestly i bought sleeves to protect them)....damn every hd dvd i have is now got little marks on them

at least my blu-rays are fine....but still
    yeah it's amazing to me how many people use those binders.
    the good news is that dskins came out, and have solved that problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geonosis View Post
    Got it today, and not good. The idea is great but the execution is a nightmare. They are simply way too snug, it's a pain getting the artwork sleeve in and then you have to butcher the art by folding a crease in half as opposed to using one of the existing two spine creases. I didn't even care at this point, I just wanted it to work and it didn't. It's just too snug, very annoying. Calling them tomorrow to initiate a return, ugh lol.
    Damn...sucks that the Slappa didn't work out as well as you'd liked. I hope that they at least make things easy on you and offer some decent customer service...let us know how the return process goes. I've been eyeing one of their laptop bags but I'd like to know if they're at least a decent company to deal with, otherwise I may just have to take my dollars elsewhere.

Default SLAPPA DVD cases

Hi Geonosis

I'm the President of SLAPPA and today just learned about this site from one of my employees.

I'm sorry that you didn't find the 90 DVD pages to your liking. This case is our #1 selling case and I've never heard that it was a nightmare to use, so I'm very interested to learn about your experience.

With regards to the pockets, we have made the front pockets on DVD pages (for storing the cover) extra-wide (wider then the disc itself) and suggest that the best way to fit a cover is to simply fold it down the center of the spine (between the 2 "natural" folds on the DVD cover spine). I'm surprised to hear that you found the pockets were too tight. Any feedback you can provide me with regarding your experience is certainly useful.

As a small company we do work hard to provide products unlike others found in the market, so we really always listen to customers to try and make the products and experience perfect.

Thanks in advance

Dominick
    Quote Originally Posted by SLAPPAdom View Post
    Hi Geonosis

I'm the President of SLAPPA and today just learned about this site from one of my employees.

I'm sorry that you didn't find the 90 DVD pages to your liking. This case is our #1 selling case and I've never heard that it was a nightmare to use, so I'm very interested to learn about your experience.

With regards to the pockets, we have made the front pockets on DVD pages (for storing the cover) extra-wide (wider then the disc itself) and suggest that the best way to fit a cover is to simply fold it down the center of the spine (between the 2 "natural" folds on the DVD cover spine). I'm surprised to hear that you found the pockets were too tight. Any feedback you can provide me with regarding your experience is certainly useful.

As a small company we do work hard to provide products unlike others found in the market, so we really always listen to customers to try and make the products and experience perfect.

Thanks in advance

Dominick
    I did read on another board that someone called Slappa, and found out that Amazon was sending old units from another distributor. Which is where I purchased them. The item arrived in poor condition, perhaps water damaged. It's safe to say, that the water warped the sleeves which subsequently made it very difficult to slip the art in. Thanks for taking the time to post.
    damn Geo looks like your moving up.
    I see you're a moderator now.
    I'll be sure to pm the "members to be banned" list to you in the morning.