Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    michealo is offline Watcher of stances

Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    Rushy seems to still be talking about DC today, as is Sony. So as already mentioned dozens of times by now I also wouldnt call 2M+ in sales flop status. Evo was already in trouble long before DC came into the picture

So you need to stop basing your opinion as fact
    attempt at scoping down to "sales" flop noted.
    DC did not meet expectations of sony's next great racer, now did it?

so you need to move on like you said you were going to and stop defending DC.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

cuco33 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    attempt at scoping down to "sales" flop noted.
    DC did not meet expectations of sony's next great racer, now did it?

so you need to move on like you said you were going to and stop defending DC.
    Attempt to scoping down to sales? Why is Sony still using DC to push their systems? They seem to still keep talking about it greenlighting VR projects and demos, even a sound track. Just like they kept greenlighting expansion packs when you were pushing your opinion of flop status some time ago

Evo studios themselves feared studio shutdown when Motorstorm Apocalypse sales were a bust, as in they were already on thin ice:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...d-of-evolution

Let me know when you are done reading. Ill say it again, you need to stop with your opinion as if it is fact. And this isnt defending DC, its posting facts backed by evidence.
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    Driveclub no longer rattling cronies since 2013 because racing games no longer count!

cuco33 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badger3920 View Post
    Where does he work and why?
    That PS Blog I posted just yesterday, along with a few articles and tweets from Rushy points to a big part of Evo studios moved over to WWS Immersive (which might be to assist in getting GT Sport VR ready), with Rushy and others working under Codemasters still working on DCVR (who paid that tab?) and Rushy still talking about it today.
    Driveclub no longer rattling cronies since 2013 because racing games no longer count!

Attempt to scoping down to sales? Why is Sony still using DC to push their systems? They seem to still keep talking about it greenlighting VR projects and demos, even a sound track. Just like they kept greenlighting expansion packs when you were pushing your opinion of flop status some time ago

Evo studios themselves feared studio shutdown when Motorstorm Apocalypse sales were a bust, as in they were already on thin ice:

Let me know when you are done reading. Ill say it again, you need to stop with your opinion as if it is fact. And this isnt defending DC, its posting facts backed by evidence.
    yes, you just stated two posts ago "I also wouldnt call 2M+ in sales flop status"
    you're falling apart.

Why is Sony still using DC to push their systems?
    because they are whoring it out for PSVR.....as you agreed to, then suggested you were being sarcastic and then finally concluded it was one of your points all long.
    who is posting on your account today?

if DC did not flop, would evolution still have been shut down?

let me know when you want to stop getting smacked around for your DC agenda.
    you need to stop whining when your posts get moved/deleted as well. get ready.

also, lulz at convincing yourself that you only post facts.
    denial is a....well, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by RM View Post
    Obviously Sony wouldn't continue to invest money in DC of it wasn't a great AAA racing experience. They know they've got a quality title on their hands, so they're using it to bring VR to a mainstream audience.
    they didn't think so keenly of DC's quality to keep evolution studios going but sure, whore out they only racing game they have right now for VR.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW

cuco33 is offline Member

yes, you just stated two posts ago "I also wouldnt call 2M+ in sales flop status"
    you're falling apart.

Why is Sony still using DC to push their systems?
    because they are whoring it out for PSVR.....as you agreed to, then suggested you were being sarcastic and then finally concluded it was one of your points all long.
    who is posting on your account today?

if DC did not flop, would evolution still have been shut down?

let me know when you want to stop getting smacked around for your DC agenda.
    you need to stop whining when your posts get moved/deleted as well. get ready.

also, lulz at convincing yourself that you only post facts.
    denial is a....well, you know.
    We are back to same ol...

How am I falling apart with 2M+ in sales without firesale pricing and even with the freebie coming?

DCVR being whored out by Sony to push PSVR backs my 3 year points. You keep failing to see that despite practically admitting Sony's backing of the franchise!!
    Finally concluded it was one of my points all along? Same ol... I am not the one revising history here. My points were very clear all this time and continue to be. Its you who keeps changing the story around..

Here, seems you missed it...
    Evo heads feared studio shutdown 5 years ago because of how poorly Motorstorm Apocalypse did. Which isnt new and is something I have said often, they were on thin ice already. Perhaps DC launch issues was the straw that broke the camels back? Doesnt matter though because DC is still being used to this day to push even more Sony platforms, with Sony and ex dev head Rushy still talking about it today.

Let me know when you want to stop getting smacked around in a corner for being dead wrong all this time. I have everything, backed by proof. You have nothing resorting to fantasies.
    And now you are deflecting the points to posts being moved or deleted? Welp, mod abuse happens here. Twonun deleted my posts but kept your silliness quite a few times, he even resorted to personal attacks and kept those posts but the ones I made which were on topic? Moved or deleted. Woops!

Your opinion is not fact and you have no evidence to support your opinion

We are back to same ol...

How am I falling apart with 2M+ in sales without firesale pricing and even with the freebie coming?

DCVR being whored out by Sony to push PSVR backs my 3 year points. You keep failing to see that despite practically admitting Sony's backing of the franchise!!
    Finally concluded it was one of my points all along? Same ol... I am not the one revising history here. My points were very clear all this time and continue to be. Its you who keeps changing the story around..

Here, seems you missed it...
    Evo heads feared studio shutdown 5 years ago because of how poorly Motorstorm Apocalypse did. Which isnt new and is something I have said often, they were on thin ice already. Perhaps DC launch issues was the straw that broke the camels back? Doesnt matter though because DC is still being used to this day to push even more Sony platforms, with Sony and ex dev head Rushy still talking about it today.

Let me know when you want to stop getting smacked around in a corner for being dead wrong all this time. I have everything, backed by proof. You have nothing resorting to fantasies.
    And now you are deflecting the points to posts being moved or deleted? Welp, mod abuse happens here. Twonun deleted my posts but kept your silliness quite a few times, he even resorted to personal attacks and kept those posts but the ones I made which were on topic? Moved or deleted. Woops!

Your opinion is not fact and you have no evidence to support your opinion
    same ol' same ol indeed.
    falling apart because the argument wasn't that DC was a "sales flop" as you now have scoped it down to.
    this is a horrible attempt to change context. who's attempting to revise history here, really?
    your points are not clear any time as you're never consistent.

DCVR being whored out by Sony to push PSVR backs your 3 year points? why did you attempt to claim you were being sarcastic when i shone a light on that point? oops! you were caught lying yet again.

i did not miss the article you posted, i was giving you a chance to not double down on your goof.
    sony gave evolution another chance after Motorstorm Apocalypse and what happened after DC flopped?
    Perhaps DC launch issues was the straw that broke the camels back? yes, it does matter and could have been the determining factor.

it is impossible for you to smack anyone around from under the bus.
    tell me again how i'm wrong that DC flopped and that it's all a fantasy.
    lulz at "sony and rushy keep talking about DC" are the basis for your argument. all hope is lost.

deflection? mod abuse?
    again, that's guilt you're feeling.

you should also abandon the 'opinion as fact' shield you're wearing, i'm not the one that keeps stating facts are being posted. whoops!
    evidence? you mean beyond evolution studio being shuttered because DC didn't perform like sony expected?
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW

weasl is online now Member

Best thread for making sure my mouse wheel is still calibrated correctly
    - Gamer, the true master race -
    PS4 - PS3 - 360 - Wii - Vita - PSP - DS - PC
    Game Collection (Backloggery)

Thread closed by Cuco33, a wise choice and likely the end of an era
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW

cuco33 is offline Member

Stop deleting posts, remember *cough* "lock bug" and all?

cuco33 is offline Member

Look at that... more posts deleted

#rattled
    #modabuseallday
    #cherrypickedVR

You threatening me too now mich? Why not just press that ban button, we know you have been itching to do it for years now especially for how salty and rattled you have been for being wrong all these years

Look at that... more posts deleted

#rattled
    #modabuseallday
    #cherrypickedVR

You threatening me too now mich? Why not just press that ban button, we know you have been itching to do it for years now especially for how salty and rattled you have been for being wrong all these years
    "suicide by cop" tactic eh? i'm not opposed.
    please rage quit again, child
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW

cuco33 is offline Member

"suicide by cop" tactic eh? i'm not opposed.
    please rage quit again, child
    Let me know when you want to go back to stalking people's profiles again, or perhaps you are comfortable just making shit up all the time chump

Let me know when you want to go back to stalking people's profiles again, or perhaps you are comfortable just making shit up all the time chump
    like how you admitted to stalking my profile then had to compare my FM5 stats to your friends because you were so burned?
    all the nonsense over that, what a shame.

why rage close your thread then continue posting in it?
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041