Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 73
  1. #31
    michealo's Avatar
    michealo is offline Watcher of stances
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    27,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
    Are you kidding right now? Who said this then? Did you neighbor use your computer?!
    Did I exactly say "see everyone is complaining" or something else?
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

  2. #32
    cuco33's Avatar
    cuco33 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    yes, fabrication.
    you still don't comprehend how double standards work.
    indy flipped on paying at all for online services, not price increases.


    the price increase of XBL was defended and therefore attacked.
    who is defending the PSN price increase? indy isn't posting so i guess by your rule he is defending it, right?
    look at this thread again and see everyone complaining....

    trying too hard, you should really attempt "complete silence" when you try try to jump in on smackdown jollies
    Hold up... who exactly defended the XBLG price increase back in 2010?? Start here, I'll wait..
    Price change for Xbox LIVE Gold subscription
    Note: SO MANY GEMS in that thread!!

    But it seems to me you are fabricating like usual, just as you did back in 2010 when you said, and I quote....


    Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    Wow at this thread, just wow.
    Glad i missed most of it.

    Not understanding the price increase defense. another great opportunity to just say "yeah it sucks, so what".

    Im paid up for a few years due to heavy discounts, else i wouldnt renew.

    Charging for matchmaking was always lame and 99% of the reason we paid for live in the first place.

    And NO ONE defended the price increase of XBLG in that thread, yet you said it back then and say it now.. Whoops!

    Imagine that though... 3 years later Sony charges for online, and 3 years after that they raise the price... but since cronies have to pay now....
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    Driveclub no longer rattling cronies since 2013 because racing games no longer count!

  3. #33
    michealo's Avatar
    michealo is offline Watcher of stances
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    27,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    Hold up... who exactly defended the XBLG price increase back in 2010?? Start here, I'll wait..
    Price change for Xbox LIVE Gold subscription
    Note: SO MANY GEMS in that thread!!

    But it seems to me you are fabricating like usual, just as you did back in 2010 when you said, and I quote....





    And NO ONE defended the price increase of XBLG in that thread, yet you said it back then and say it now.. Whoops!

    Imagine that though... 3 years later Sony charges for online, and 3 years after that they raise the price... but since cronies have to pay now....
    nobody defended the XBL price increase? you may want to look again instead of waiting.....lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by KTA View Post
    well MS needs to stay ahead of Sony's Playstation +, they obviously can't be at the same price! actually if this means more agressive deals of the week i'll be happy. Or say x discount on Games On Demand etc.

    Be nice.
    am i fabricating that you're still failing at proving a double standard, whoops!
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

  4. #34
    cuco33's Avatar
    cuco33 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    nobody defended the XBL price increase? you may want to look again instead of waiting.....lulz.


    am i fabricating that you're still failing at proving a double standard, whoops!
    You can't be serious.... lmao
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    Driveclub no longer rattling cronies since 2013 because racing games no longer count!

  5. #35
    michealo's Avatar
    michealo is offline Watcher of stances
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    27,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    You can't be serious.... lmao
    yes, actually read the thread for yourself to see the other XBL justifications and attacks on "free" PSN games after the initial response fueled by coldfoot nonsense.

    or you can try to divert with silliness about paying to play for PSN again.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

  6. #36
    cuco33's Avatar
    cuco33 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    yes, actually read the thread for yourself to see the other XBL justifications and attacks on "free" PSN games after the initial response fueled by coldfoot nonsense.

    or you can try to divert with silliness about paying to play for PSN again.
    I have read it fully. You cannot be serious... LMAO

    Divert from silliness about paying to play on PSN? Thats not silliness. Thats real. All of last gen we heard how terrible it was from cronies. Sony makes the change for PSN and no ones voting with their wallets. They want to play COD with their broskis, they keeping quiet and paying up. Pay increase? Maybe a lil sad face here but fully accepting it and paying for it. Just as the xbots did last gen.
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    Driveclub no longer rattling cronies since 2013 because racing games no longer count!

  7. #37
    michealo's Avatar
    michealo is offline Watcher of stances
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    27,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    I have read it fully. You cannot be serious... LMAO

    Divert from silliness about paying to play on PSN? Thats not silliness. Thats real. All of last gen we heard how terrible it was from cronies. Sony makes the change for PSN and no ones voting with their wallets. They want to play COD with their broskis, they keeping quiet and paying up. Pay increase? Maybe a lil sad face here but fully accepting it and paying for it. Just as the xbots did last gen.
    then it should be easy for you to list who mocked the price increase last gen but is defending the price increase this gen and prove the double standard.
    i'll wait...

    you might want to rephrase "fully accepting it just as the xbots did last gen" not that you didn't already defeat your argument enough.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

  8. #38
    Badger3920's Avatar
    Badger3920 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    23,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    Cronies pay to play online and don't say a word anymore so a PS+ price increase isn't going to be this massive issue anymore. That COD multiplayer cash grab strategy is totally OK now
    Don't be a dillweed, you're trying too hard. Paying for matchmaking services sucks, and paying more for these services sucks more.

    I finally get to play the #doesn'taffectme card. I haven't paid for PS+ in ~9 months because there's little reason to do so (the PS4, if I had paid for it, would be the worst value console I've ever owned). With Xbone games going to PC, I won't have to pay for Live either.


    Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    Hold up... who exactly defended the XBLG price increase back in 2010?? Start here, I'll wait..
    Price change for Xbox LIVE Gold subscription
    Note: SO MANY GEMS in that thread!!
    You really should check a thread if you're going to link it. There are plenty of people defending the XBL fees and increase in there. You'll also note that most of the people engaging in hyperbole in there aren't here anymore and that most of the people you *do* continue to debate with, to this day, are entirely consistent. I'm up and down that thread saying the increase is a negative, and then defending XBL as better than PSN in a tangent discussion that erupted from some rabid fanboys.
    Home Theater: Panasonic PT-ae4000u, 110" Carada Brilliant White Screen, PS4
    Gaming PC: Intel i5 2500k, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD, 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD

  9. #39
    cuco33's Avatar
    cuco33 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger3920 View Post
    Don't be a dillweed, you're trying too hard. Paying for matchmaking services sucks, and paying more for these services sucks more.

    I finally get to play the #doesn'taffectme card. I haven't paid for PS+ in ~9 months because there's little reason to do so (the PS4, if I had paid for it, would be the worst value console I've ever owned). With Xbone games going to PC, I won't have to pay for Live either.
    Reality is folks are silent compared to last gen when they pay for their psn subs cuz they have no choice now (unless they went PC!) to play their COD shooters with their bros online. So much trolling concern about how bad XBLG was last gen is now met with silence and acceptance this gen. Things shouldnt change just because of a new generation, but I get it and the 'because Sony' stance rings a bell

    You really should check a thread if you're going to link it. There are plenty of people defending the XBL fees and increase in there. You'll also note that most of the people engaging in hyperbole in there aren't here anymore and that most of the people you *do* continue to debate with, to this day, are entirely consistent. I'm up and down that thread saying the increase is a negative, and then defending XBL as better than PSN in a tangent discussion that erupted from some rabid fanboys.
    Its not about who is defending pay to play online, even I engaged in some of that defense but gave some of my own personal reasons showing how it actually saved me money (i.e. when espn app was actually good and had a lot of euro soccer games). Its about who is defending the pay increase, no one did 6yrs ago when MS did it and no one is doing it now either. Mr Bitter McBitterson fabricated that argument 6yrs ago and hes doing it again now. At most KTA addressed why the charge is there for the service. He didnt defend the pay increase unless you want to join mich in the fail thinking KTA's sarcasim is actual defense for the pay increase.
    No, not consistent at all actually and thats why I point back to things like how last gen what was said very loud and often has hit the mostly silence wall. Many examples of this, pay to play online to waggle to legacy peripheral support to you name it. Mid was dead nuts right, this whole gen has been a complete 180. Only thing I add to that is that this gen fucken sucks and PC is far better option.
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    Driveclub no longer rattling cronies since 2013 because racing games no longer count!

  10. #40
    michealo's Avatar
    michealo is offline Watcher of stances
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    27,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    Reality is folks are silent compared to last gen when they pay for their psn subs cuz they have no choice now (unless they went PC!) to play their COD shooters with their bros online. So much trolling concern about how bad XBLG was last gen is now met with silence and acceptance this gen. Things shouldnt change just because of a new generation, but I get it and the 'because Sony' stance rings a bell



    Its not about who is defending pay to play online, even I engaged in some of that defense but gave some of my own personal reasons showing how it actually saved me money (i.e. when espn app was actually good and had a lot of euro soccer games). Its about who is defending the pay increase, no one did 6yrs ago when MS did it and no one is doing it now either. Mr Bitter McBitterson fabricated that argument 6yrs ago and hes doing it again now. At most KTA addressed why the charge is there for the service. He didnt defend the pay increase unless you want to join mich in the fail thinking KTA's sarcasim is actual defense for the pay increase.
    No, not consistent at all actually and thats why I point back to things like how last gen what was said very loud and often has hit the mostly silence wall. Many examples of this, pay to play online to waggle to legacy peripheral support to you name it. Mid was dead nuts right, this whole gen has been a complete 180. Only thing I add to that is that this gen fucken sucks and PC is far better option.


    who are you accusing of a double standard in regards to a price increase?
    name someone to go hide again

    how am i possible bitter? by you making yet another thread about waggle?
    it's uncanny!
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

  11. #41
    cuco33's Avatar
    cuco33 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    then it should be easy for you to list who mocked the price increase last gen but is defending the price increase this gen and prove the double standard.
    i'll wait...

    you might want to rephrase "fully accepting it just as the xbots did last gen" not that you didn't already defeat your argument enough.
    There you go again twisting shit and fabricating another argument again.... keep waiting because this has been obvious and a norm from you..

    You want me to rephrase what? How do you flop around with semantics so much being the resident spelling bee champion one minute then stuttering 'b-b-b-but I didnt mean that' the next. But I will entertain the silliness... xbots did accept the paywall, in some cases it was shitty like netflix being behind that paywall. In others it was well worth it, xbl being at one point significantly superior in every way to psn to everything it offered to even my defense of how i even saved money (again, espn app was the tits back then when they had euro soccer matches galore). And today? Xbots keep doing what they did last gen while cronies sit in silence paying to play online, some of them swearing they would never do it at all. And with this pay increase, just like xbots last gen, some anmoyed at first but all will be forgotten, embraced and accepted in the exact same way. Gotta play that duty and madden online with mah boys son!!
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    Driveclub no longer rattling cronies since 2013 because racing games no longer count!

  12. #42
    michealo's Avatar
    michealo is offline Watcher of stances
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    27,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    There you go again twisting shit and fabricating another argument again.... keep waiting because this has been obvious and a norm from you..

    You want me to rephrase what? How do you flop around with semantics so much being the resident spelling bee champion one minute then stuttering 'b-b-b-but I didnt mean that' the next. But I will entertain the silliness... xbots did accept the paywall, in some cases it was shitty like netflix being behind that paywall. In others it was well worth it, xbl being at one point significantly superior in every way to psn to everything it offered to even my defense of how i even saved money (again, espn app was the tits back then when they had euro soccer matches galore). And today? Xbots keep doing what they did last gen while cronies sit in silence paying to play online, some of them swearing they would never do it at all. And with this pay increase, just like xbots last gen, some anmoyed at first but all will be forgotten, embraced and accepted in the exact same way. Gotta play that duty and madden online with mah boys son!!
    twist? looks like you're squirming again after another failed accusation attempt.
    who changed stance on XBL vs PSN price increase?
    you apparently didn't read the thread you linked earlier so now is your chance instead of waving your arms.

    semantics? is that what you're always going to cry when you're unable to defend your points?
    who tried to change the context of what was implied with that quote?

    you're rambling incoherently, just stop.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

  13. #43
    cuco33's Avatar
    cuco33 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    who are you accusing of a double standard in regards to a price increase?
    name someone to go hide again

    how am i possible bitter? by you making yet another thread about waggle?
    it's uncanny!
    Im accusing? LOL!! No son, Im laughing at how no one has any real issue with this. If it was a real problem people would vote with their wallets, blast social media, bombard the sony ps boards, emails and call customer service. They already said it was ok to pay to play this gen by actually paying for it and they will march right down to the store and gladly buy another psn sub with the increased price like a good lil soldier. Just like the xbots did last gen! The only difference here is one camp was up in arms the entirety of last gen when one network charged, and are now mostly silent this gen since their prefered followed suit, not just charging to play but also the price hike.

    Amazonitus!!
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    Driveclub no longer rattling cronies since 2013 because racing games no longer count!

  14. #44
    michealo's Avatar
    michealo is offline Watcher of stances
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    27,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuco33 View Post
    Im accusing? LOL!! No son, Im laughing at how no one has any real issue with this. If it was a real problem people would vote with their wallets, blast social media, bombard the sony ps boards, emails and call customer service. They already said it was ok to pay to play this gen by actually paying for it and they will march right down to the store and gladly buy another psn sub with the increased price like a good lil soldier. Just like the xbots did last gen! The only difference here is one camp was up in arms the entirety of last gen when one network charged, and are now mostly silent this gen since their prefered followed suit, not just charging to play but also the price hike.

    Amazonitus!!
    'real issue'? you've fabricated a scenario to fit your agenda. nobody is defending the PSN price increase, are they? i see complaints but perhaps they are not complaining hard enough to sate you? how tragic.
    why are you embracing xbot behaviour so hard and demanding sony fan should behave the same?
    indy paid the price for flip-flopping on paying for PSN when he said he wouldn't, it was documented. do you have anyone else?

    you're the very last person to suggest things matter only when they matter.

    why did you bring up waggle in yet another thread?
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

  15. #45
    cuco33's Avatar
    cuco33 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    twist? looks like you're squirming again after another failed accusation attempt.
    who changed stance on XBL vs PSN price increase?
    you apparently didn't read the thread you linked earlier so now is your chance instead of waving your arms.

    semantics? is that what you're always going to cry when you're unable to defend your points?
    who tried to change the context of what was implied with that quote?

    you're rambling incoherently, just stop.
    Still fabricating cuz you burned, i get it.. but no need to continue with the silliness. I just pointed out you fabricated an argument 6 yrs ago, so it seems this is your motto. Twist shit and make shit up. Whoops!

    Wh

    How many cronies this gen are paying for psn, and will continue to do so with the price increase, and were vocal as shit last gen arguing against xblg? An overwhelming amount. Embraced and accepted from the start of this gen and on. Cue the tumbleweeds...
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    Driveclub no longer rattling cronies since 2013 because racing games no longer count!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.1 PL1