Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    michealo is offline Watcher of stances

Quote Originally Posted by hdinred View Post
    The dream is over.. I'm sure CD3 will still use it to cool effect.. but 1 game vs. what they promised is a pretty big gap.. Oh well, I think we all agree MS focusing on a 6TF machine is time better spent.
    Most certainly agree that advances in local hardware capability make all that effort to hype cloud support seem silly.
    Scorpio should be a beast but I'm still curious on cost, we won't be getting "no compromises" at $399

Quote Originally Posted by Averry View Post
    It doesn't seem like anything changed that we know of?

It's on PS4 this time, I thought we all agreed that Azure could be used by a PS4 game? They just have to pony up the cash.
    It wouldn't surprise me if they suddenly adjust to the major complaints (missing modes, game speed, loadouts, etc) which more recent builds possibly have already. Internal play testing should have exposed these issues or they ignored them.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco.../#4cd72e2a257c

Azure can certainly be used by anyone but respawn spread out to other cloud providers this time.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

Averry is offline Member

I saw in that Forbes article "all anyone wanted from Titanfall 2 was a single player campaign."

(Sorry, my browser won't let me copy and past from that article.)

Uh, ACTUALLY. I didn't want a Single Player campaign at all. Just more depth. Just more depth and maps. That's it.

Don't they teach writers to not speak for everyone? Pretty sure I learned that in a broadcast news writing class....but whatever.

Pet peave.

Suck it.
    PSN: AverryXC
    XBL: AverryXC

27 inch Insignia 720p
    Reclining Chair 14 feet back.

hdinred is offline Member

I saw in that Forbes article "all anyone wanted from Titanfall 2 was a single player campaign."

Uh, ACTUALLY. I didn't want a Single Player campaign at all. Just more depth. Just more depth and maps. That's it.

Don't they teach writers to not speak for everyone? Pretty sure I learned that in a broadcast news writing class....but whatever.

Pet peave.

Suck it.
    Titanfall 1.5??? I could have lived with that.. Still, I really like TF2 already... if they fix what needs to be fixed, could be my GOTY.
    DarkRedRain (XBL, PSN, Steam)
    Xbox One The Leader in 4K Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Foundry
    The question boils down to this: is 4K really worth it? And the answer to that is pretty straightforward - it definitely is. The detail increase is profound in its own right and moves into a different level entirely with HDR engaged. Link

Pet peave.

Suck it.
    i agree, single campaign might actually be good in TF2 but i was fine without it in TF.
    the overall concern is out there however, i don't know why respawn didn't foresee the mass amount of changes would be received poorly

https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/c...1M&sh=7bda2a4c
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW

Averry is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    i agree, single campaign might actually be good in TF2 but i was fine without it in TF.
    the overall concern is out there however, i don't know why respawn didn't foresee the mass amount of changes would be received poorly

https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/c...1M&sh=7bda2a4c
    Yeah, I'll PLAY the single player, and it's certainly no mark against it, but it's an incredibly minor mark in its favor.

27 inch Insignia 720p

cuco33 is offline Member

I think I posted in the wrong thread but I did manage to squeeze in 1 game of the beta. Seems cool. Piloting the titans seems a lil slow but could be in default. TF1 I dug being in the titans, I was pretty good in one
    Polished turd is still turd
    ~my PC has me by the webos~
    Driveclub no longer rattling cronies since 2013 because racing games no longer count!

i'm starting to think this was all marketing genius, release a known poorly received beta catering to the CoD fanbase and then please the original fans with the small demanded changes.

http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/news/...-and-feedback/
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW

finally got a chance to play a match (Xbox One version!!!1).
    i missed titanfall.

jumping feels floatier, movement was otherwise about what i expected.
    TTK seems lower than first title. graphics are improved, solid AA and framerate.
    guns still seem to lack punch but minor complaint.

will likely go for PC version in october but i'm struggling to focus on so many titles at once, first world problems
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW

Averry is offline Member

Yeah, I played more yesterday and was having more fun. I was doing way better.

I always liked to have my Titan follow me around as a distraction and hop on other Titans. I would have done that 100% of time in Titanfall 1, but you had to pilot the titan for certain achievements, and prestiges.

27 inch Insignia 720p

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123