Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    twonunpackmule is online now Sponsored by Crony

Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
    I actually know a guy who had his house raided by SWAT because he was playing an illegal rom of Super Mario Bros on his PC. True story.
    Sounds something an Xbot would do.
    PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
    3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

Look at God of War. That is one of the best looking games I have ever seen.
    MAD even knows when to bow!

hdinred is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedRedSuit View Post
    Retry, troll.
    Ha! Sometimes good smackdown involves a little trolling.. thanks for taking the bait!
    DarkRedRain (XBL, PSN, Steam)
    Xbox One The Leader in 4K Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Foundry
    The question boils down to this: is 4K really worth it? And the answer to that is pretty straightforward - it definitely is. The detail increase is profound in its own right and moves into a different level entirely with HDR engaged. Link

RedRedSuit is online now Member

Quote Originally Posted by hdinred View Post
    Ha! Sometimes good smackdown involves a little trolling.. thanks for taking the bait!
    Well, it's not really your style most of the time. You're the type of poster where you actually seem to believe the stuff you say, laughable though it is at times. So I wouldn't want anyone to get confused and think I actually praised PS Now as a retail service.
    Receiver: Denon 3808CI / Remote: Logitech Harmony 1
    Speakers: Monitor Audio RS6 front, RSLCR center, R90 back, Elemental Design sub
    Consoles: Wii, GC+GBAP (digital), Xbox 360 S (250GB), PS3 (+320GB), PS4, GBA SP
    PC: Intel i7 3770k (+10%), nVidia GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3 RAM, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB, HDMI to receiver
    Set top boxes: Apple TV 1G 160GB, DirecTV HR44 HD DVR, Sony BDP-S6500
    TV: Samsung UN55D6000 55" LED TV

Well, it's not really your style most of the time. You're the type of poster where you actually seem to believe the stuff you say, laughable though it is at times. So I wouldn't want anyone to get confused and think I actually praised PS Now as a retail service.
    Yup, like the time I said dancing games weren't motion games? Wait, that wasn't me!

The question boils down to this: is 4K really worth it? And the answer to that is pretty straightforward - it definitely is. The detail increase is profound in its own right and moves into a different level entirely with HDR engaged. Link

Yup, like the time I said dancing games weren't motion games? Wait, that wasn't me!
    No, troll, the main point there was that (obviously) Rock Band and GH aren't waggle/motion games (we all know they aren't). Never said dance games (Dance Central, Just Dance) aren't motion games; they are. All you had was DDR which was an obvious and failed attempt to squirm out of an embarrassingly dumb argument by using a marginal example, oh troll in training. I mean your actual argument, roundly ridiculed by several people here, ended up being that if it involves moving a part of your body then it's waggle/motion gaming.
    PC: Intel i7 3770k (+10%), nVidia GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3 RAM, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB, HDMI to receiver

No, troll, the main point there was that (obviously) Rock Band and GH aren't waggle/motion games (we all know they aren't). Never said dance games (Dance Central, Just Dance) aren't motion games; they are. All you had was DDR which was an obvious and failed attempt to squirm out of an embarrassingly dumb argument by using a marginal example, oh troll in training. I mean your actual argument, roundly ridiculed by several people here, ended up being that if it involves moving a part of your body then it's waggle/motion gaming.
    Was there a big RRS/Badger fight that I missed? Did one of them move out of the San Francisco Ace and Gary pad? Why is RRS so rattled lately????
    Even Sponsored by Crony Mule admits:
    Quote Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
    Uncharted peaked with 2 and each one just gets worse.

I'll say this...I actually finished 3, I couldn't bring myself to finish 4. It was so boring.

No, I said an offshoot of motion gaming.. but I can't help it if some people want to pretend they're not motion gaming when they're whaling away on drums, dancing on a pad or running in place with a helmet on.

I thought you were better than throwing the word "troll" around every time, but you've been losing so many arguments lately, must be a defense mechanism or something!

No, I said an offshoot of motion gaming.. but I can't help it if some people want to pretend they're not motion gaming when they're whaling away on drums, dancing on a pad or running in place with a helmet on.

I thought you were better than throwing the word "troll" around every time, but you've been losing so many arguments lately, must be a defense mechanism or something!
    It's hard when going through the loss of ones male companion of so many years. Probably explains why Badger has been so silent lately.
    I believe this week was the week they had scheduled their yearly mancation to Ogunquit Maine. That must be hitting him particularly hard right now and explains the rattling.

I'll say this...I actually finished 3, I couldn't bring myself to finish 4. It was so boring.

In this case you're blatantly trolling, hence me using the term.

As for that waggle argument, we already had it back then... nothing new will be forthcoming here.

Krawk is offline Super-Duper Mod

So this Nintendo box is going to be around $70.
    Pricey little bugger.

I actually know a guy who had his house raided by SWAT because he was playing an illegal rom of Super Mario Bros on his PC. True story.
    Ultra HLE and Mario 64 - fucking awesome. It looked better than the N64 version ever did.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

twonunpackmule is online now Sponsored by Crony

Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    So this Nintendo box is going to be around $70.
    Pricey little bugger.
    It's what, $4.99 or $5.99 a title? You get 30 of them.
    PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
    3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

Look at God of War. That is one of the best looking games I have ever seen.
    MAD even knows when to bow!

It's $60... 30 games.. $2 per game.

It's $60... 30 games.. $2 per game.
    That does seem a bit pricey.
    This despicable lizard in Maine told me that he got a folder full of 1000's of games for just the cost of a few minutes electricity! Seems like a great deal!

michealo is offline Watcher of stances

my wife already asked me if i wanted one for my birthday, no thanks but perhaps one day for my kids.
    every time i try to play old games like that, i get bored quickly.
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

Quote Originally Posted by michealo View Post
    my wife already asked me if i wanted one for my birthday, no thanks but perhaps one day for my kids.
    every time i try to play old games like that, i get bored quickly.
    I smell an incoming "well, my wife picked me up PSVR for my birthday" scenario.

Still waiting.....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast