Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RM
    RM is online now Member

I live in a 100 year old house that still has some cloth wrapped wiring, so I'm guessing it might be flakey.
    PS4 - Because Cronie

PC - Fractal Design Define R4, i5 3570k w/Corsair H90, 2 x GTX 970 Reference in SLI, 256GB 850 Evo SSD + 2TB HDD, BenQ 27" Quad HD monitor, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 sound - Add me on Steam: rm082e

Shoeless is online now HDD Contributor

I'm actually quite surprised to hear Bethesda and Sony worked something out, even if it is a compromise. I'd pretty much written this off as just not happening.

michealo is offline Watcher of stances

Quote Originally Posted by RM View Post
    Any experience with the Ethernet over power systems? I thought about trying it in my house with the gaming PC at the opposite end of the house.
    I tried a nice tp-link set that was rated highly for working across circuits but wasn't impressed enough to keep it.
    My house was built in 1952 and I'm sure the wiring has had plenty of non-professional work done
    why hate? participate!
    Elitist Indifference FTW
    xbox live = Wrangl3r / PSN = thummper / wiiU = mm / steam = michealo

RM
    RM is online now Member

Once my company sells, we're going to buy a 60's era fixer house and build all the amenities in with a remodel. I'm putting a full Ethernet network and all new electrical down as must-haves.
    PS4 - Because Cronie

PC - Fractal Design Define R4, i5 3570k w/Corsair H90, 2 x GTX 970 Reference in SLI, 256GB 850 Evo SSD + 2TB HDD, BenQ 27" Quad HD monitor, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 sound - Add me on Steam: rm082e

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123