Page 493 of 493 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493
Results 7,381 to 7,393 of 7393
    weasl is offline Member

Booze and FF12 made me fall off the boat. Time to get back on with Uncharted: LL
    - Gamer, the true master race -
    PS4 - PS3 - 360 - Wii - Vita - PSP - DS - PC
    Game Collection (Backloggery)

weasl is offline Member

And it's finished. Not as epic as a main line Uncharted game but still damn satisfying and looks amazing as ever.

thejnc is online now Member

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
    Never finished this one last gen, but it became bc on XB1, so I decided to remedy that. Awesome gameplay. Stupid story. So pretty standard P* game.

MGR Bladewolf and Jetstream dlc
    I was actually more excited to play Bladewolf as Sam was kind of a bitch in MGR and playing as the robot wolf sounds cool... in theory. I ended up liking Jetstream more. Made me like Sam a little bit. While Bladewolf's story was also neat, I hated it's gameplay. Luckily it's like an hour tops. But also so was Jetstream, which I would have liked more of. Both were free, so whatevs I guess.

Demetrios - The Big Cynical Adventure
    Avoid. Even if you like point and click, avoid.

Deemo: The Last Recital
    Rhythm game with cool music and a great story. Dlc songs are a little crazy as it's like $70 more to get all the songs. I didn't buy any.
    Finished 2017 Games
    Finished 2016 Games
    Finished 2015 Games
    Finished 2014 Games

Quote Originally Posted by RedRedSuit View Post
    Thejnc has essentially perfect grammar around here...

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine - I quite enjoyed the story and setting of this DLC. It was much better than Heart of Stone and almost long enough to be a standalone game complete with its own map, side quest, and witcher contracts. And the Fairytale part near the end was a nice touch. The only thing that brings this down a little is the final boss battle, it is pretty cheap, so bring LOTS of healing items.

If you enjoyed the Genesis Sonic games this is worth checking out.

Krawk is offline Super-Duper Mod

Quote Originally Posted by themisfit138 View Post

If you enjoyed the Genesis Sonic games this is worth checking out.
    This the one that Steam users negative review bombed because of the DRM that did not allow offline play?
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    This the one that Steam users negative review bombed because of the DRM that did not allow offline play?
    I have no idea about that, I played it on the Switch.

RedRedSuit is online now Member

Quote Originally Posted by weasl View Post

And it's finished. Not as epic as a main line Uncharted game but still damn satisfying and looks amazing as ever.
    Also finished Uncharted Lost Legacy on Moderate. Sweet game. Didn't have the dramatic sweep of 4 but probably way more fun to re-play due to... lacking all the dramatic sweep of 4 (i.e. -- shorter game but still substantial, less climbing+banter, higher ratio of creative gameplay to total time). And yes, very sweet final set piece, really long and awesome as fuck! Though, could've used at least one more big set piece; the one on the game cover doesn't really qualify, as it's really short. (Uncharted 2 featured no fewer 4 of them! Fucking awesome.)

Side note: While riding a hijacked 4x4, be really far away from the
    Spoiler:
    train
    and then press X+left stick to jump back. You will see Chloe apparently possesses tiger/cheetah-like jump power. It is quite hilarious IMO. I guarantee you the jump I executed was at least a good 15 yards.

I don't know how well it will stand up to re-plays. I really found 4 shockingly unpleasant on Hard (whereas 2 on Hard is 3rd person shooter bliss, god it's so much fun). Not sure if this will be the same way. We'll find out in a couple of years.
    Receiver: Denon 3808CI / Remote: Logitech Harmony 1
    Speakers: Monitor Audio RS6 front, RSLCR center, R90 back, Elemental Design sub
    Consoles: Wii, GC+GBAP (digital), Xbox 360 S (250GB), PS3 (+320GB), PS4, GBA SP
    PC: Intel i7 3770k (+10%), nVidia GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3 RAM, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB, HDMI to receiver
    Set top boxes: Apple TV 1G 160GB, DirecTV HR44 HD DVR, Sony BDP-S6500
    TV: Samsung UN55D6000 55" LED TV

Dennis M. is offline Member

I haven't posted here in a while and there are a few games I finished in the meantime:

The Lost Legacy was very good. More or less what I expected, other than the Far Cryish level towards the middle of the game which I thought was very well done.

Dishonored 2 was awesome. I had a lot of fun with it playing as Emily and I may do a Corvo playthrough in the future if I have time.

The Doom campaign was excellent as well. I would have liked it to be a bit shorter maybe, got some fatigue towards the end but it was definitely a high-quality experience throughout.

Titanfall 2 was even better actually. Best FPS campaign I've played in years.

I also played a bit of Watch Dogs 2 which I didn't like much.

I think that's it. I'm now playing Horizon Zero Dawn.

Spongebob Heropants
    Got it for like $5 at Half-Price Books. Easy plat. Dumb game.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
    It's Uncharted. Probably my 3rd favorite of the series now. I would welcome another adventure with Chloe and Nadine.

Ys: Memories of Celceta
    1st Ys game. It was fun. I have Ys Origins on order from LRG, so I'll have another in a couple months.
    Finished 2017 Games
    Finished 2016 Games
    Finished 2015 Games
    Finished 2014 Games

weasl is offline Member

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth:
    Second half of a fun SRPG. Ending was a little meh, and a couple of the fights were cheap, but overall had a good time.

Lili: Child of Geos
    Pretty meh. The art style was simple but nice but the story was mediocre and the surprise I need to forge my own destiny plot twist near the end was out of left field. Like... what? Kind of under the impression from the beginning that she was doing this because this was what she wanted. Anyways, maybe worth it if on sale for $5 and want an easy going game with a pretty simple plat.

Metroid: Samus Returns
    FUCK YES! This game was fucking great. 2D Metroid is back baby! Had to buy a hand grip because this game pretty much requires both shoulder buttons being ready to be used at a moments notice which did cramp the hands a bit. The pain I go through for Samus. Anyways, the Queen is back, all hail the Queen.
    Finished 2017 Games
    Finished 2016 Games
    Finished 2015 Games
    Finished 2014 Games

twonunpackmule is offline Sponsored by Crony

Quote Originally Posted by thejnc View Post
    Metroid: Samus Returns
    FUCK YES! This game was fucking great. 2D Metroid is back baby! Had to buy a hand grip because this game pretty much requires both shoulder buttons being ready to be used at a moments notice which did cramp the hands a bit. The pain I go through for Samus. Anyways, the Queen is back, all hail the Queen.
    Thinking about starting that this weekend. My copy arrived Tuesday.
    PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
    3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
    Look at God of War. That is one of the best looking games I have ever seen.
    MAD even knows when to bow!