Okay guys, we finally have a board to talk videogames without the ranting we see in the smackdown boards. First of all, if you are not familiar with them, I would like to remind everyone of our rules. Please take the time to read and follow them and your stay will be a happy one!

On top of that, I would like to remind everyone of a few key points.

- No smackdown topics are allowed here. We have a games smackdown forum for that. PS3 and Xbox 360 hardware issues should still be discussed in the relevant sections within the HD DVD and Blu-ray forums.

- Please respect other users. Mods will not hesitate to hand out infractions for people who are abusive to other members. Ignorance is not an excuse, treat others as you would face to face.

- If you have an issue with a thread/post, please use the report function which will highlight the issue to the mods. Also if you have a problem with any users, PM a MOD and we'll try to help you out.

- Please use the search function before posting new threads, I spend most of my time here as a moderator just closing or merging threads and it gets very frustrating!