11-08-2007 10:57 AM #1
Two Worlds Title Update Coming Soon - Demo Hits Xbox Live
I heard it was a buggy game but in a review I read if they got the bugs out the game wouldve been a 8/10.
Ill download the demo soon.Xbox Live : AXIOS x117x
Playing: Halo 4
11-09-2007 02:00 AM #2
Alright! I've been waiting for a patch to come out that would fix the glitchiness. It's VERY buggy I find. Glad to know that they're fixing it though. Thanks for the heads up Master X.
11-09-2007 04:08 PM #3
ill download it...but i heard its super glitchy..and that oblivionis 100 times better.Format Neutral
11-09-2007 11:27 PM #4
Oh yeah, Oblivion is by far the better of the two games. And yeah, it's really glitchy right now. And the voice acting and the script in Two Worlds has to be the worst I've ever encountered in a video game; it's just that bad!. But the game does have potential behind it all. Once they get all the choppiness issues sorted out, the game'll be a little better/more enjoyable hopefully.
11-10-2007 04:45 AM #5Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
Played the demo for awhile until it froze up my 360 and had to reboot. The fighting or lack thereof totally blows. It's like the developers said "Hey let's make a shitty version of Oblivion!"
11-10-2007 06:05 PM #6Both platforms (PC and Xbox 360)
- Horse steering has been improved
- Character development curve not as steep over level 25
- HP regeneration slower for max values above 2000
- Death strike skill - executable by strike button while in sneak mode
- Critical hit skill fixed
- Damage is now allowed over 32000
- There is a cap on damage and armor at 99999
- Necromancer spells have been balanced
- Magical boosters - effect restricted to 5 boosters
- Stacking potions with different statistics - fixed
- Objects stacking - objects can't be stacked up if result has higher level requirements than current player level
- Equipment Class cap on 50
- When killing in towns - after you leave the town and go back guards will ask you to pay instead of immediately attacking you
- NPC's in towns don't resurrect
- Tweaked hi- level monster balance
- Wing Membrane ingredient added to Helllord
- Dragons strike not breakable by player hit
- Bomb traps attached to some chests and wardrobes
- Balanced number of lock picks in chests and wardrobes
- Walking under water and not dying has been fixed
- Inaccessible Cave north of Ashos has been fixed
- Multiplayer Lag issues have been improved
- Multiplayer too many skill points generated due to combat stats has been fixed
- Friendly fire disabled in RPG mode (players cannot damage each other)
- Resurrect spell on players has been disabled
- Experience points for killing players has been removed
- Disarming skill disabled against other players
- Freezing/stopping spells disabled against other players
- Multiplayer RPG quests given to all, reward splitter between players
- Team assault - main monuments 50 times stronger
- Barbarian - berserk skill in PvP reduced to 5
- Chest and wardrobe lock levels improved in multiplayer
Xbox 360 specific
- Improved single player framerate
- Interface - repeat changes selection left stick hold added
- Game HDD cache cleaning possibility - RB + A + B during game launch
- Achievements for 5 elements is fixed
- Map interface improvements - only one open quest at the time, quests selection box better visibility, hero location on map better visibility, quest name on tooltip
- Hit info fonts larger
- "BACK - Show Instruction" text disappears
- Double saving multiplayer characters to protect character lost from power-off or hard-locks
- Interface - no controls after "server refused connection" is fixed
- Doubling gold in multiplayer is fixed
- Doubling objects in multiplayer is fixedXbox Live : AXIOS x117x
Playing: Halo 4
11-10-2007 11:07 PM #7
Wow; they fixed a lot of issues with this game. I'm really impressed with South Peak. Does anyone know exactly when this Fix becomes available yet?
11-10-2007 11:28 PM #8
The demo was very bad but it seems like it could be good.
I didnt like Oblivion at all but this seems more like Fable.
Im going to rent it once the patch is out.Xbox Live : AXIOS x117x
Playing: Halo 4
Bringing you all the best reviews of high definition entertainment.
Founded in April 2006, High-Def Digest is the ultimate guide for High-Def enthusiasts who demand only the best that money can buy. Updated daily and in real-time, we track all high-def disc news and release dates, and review the latest disc titles.
Copyright © 2012 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.