scohen is offline Staff

Default Warner Bros. Reveals Trailer for Denis Villeneuve's 'Blade Runner 2049'

Following an initial teaser, Warner Bros. has released the official trailer for Denis Villeneuve's Blade Runner 2049.

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/sh...ner-2049/39084
    Check out my award winning experimental short film Broken Records

Just another sequel to a movie that doesn't need one. The trailer apears to have some tone issues, there are some very sharp and clean looking scenes mixed in with the gritty hazy atmosphere of the original.

Bolo is online now Member

Trailer looks good to me. Villeneuve has earned credibility as a storyteller from me. I get the feeling this film won't do too well in terms of ticket sales, and I hope that doesn't have a negative impact on his career.

Like I've said before, my main concern with this movie is the inclusion of Ford's character. At this point I would have no doubts about this movie if he weren't in it. With him in there, I have my fears that this will turn into one of those 'Two Jakes' types of sequels. I'd rather just another standalone story set in this world and not some rogue annex to a story that didn't need one. But right now, I'm pretty optimistic and looking forward to seeing this.