Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    maley is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Zelda picture leaked:

    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3...4168189951.jpg

    Image is huge so I'm not putting it on the site, just clicky.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    looks just like fan art
    Now Playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2
    GT: Slayerfaith1982
    PSN name: Slayerfaith1982

  3. #3
    maley is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerfaith1982 View Post
    looks just like fan art
    Came straight from Nintendo's E3 press kit. It also fits w/ the description that Miyamoto gave IGN.

  4. #4
    GizmoDVD is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17,293

    Default

    Looks slick. Why is this in Smackdown though?

  5. #5
    maley is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoDVD View Post
    Looks slick. Why is this in Smackdown though?
    Had to do w/ E3...? /shrug. If any admin wants to move it to Gameroom go right ahead.

  6. #6
    maley is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    People I'm talking about it with think the girl is the Master Sword or a shape shifting weapon of sorts.

  7. #7
    Badger3920's Avatar
    Badger3920 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    23,587

    Default

    it looks semi-zora'ish and semi-not

    It could also be either one of the 3 goddesses the legend always talks about (nayru, dinn and whatever the 3rd one is) -- just throwing out other ideas

  8. #8
    twonunpackmule's Avatar
    twonunpackmule is offline Sponsored by Crony
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    2-D Theater
    Posts
    32,250

    Default

    OH BOY! I hope they continue to use Midi Music!!!
    PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
    3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

    Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
    Look at God of War. That is one of the best looking games I have ever seen.
    MAD even knows when to bow!

  9. #9
    KTA's Avatar
    KTA
    KTA is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    23,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
    OH BOY! I hope they continue to use Midi Music!!!
    actually i'm hoping they keep retarded groaning as the dialogue representations.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brighton, MI
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Ok, this game is already off to a good start with the adult Link. Cut the dog crap out, no cell shade and just rip off orcana of time all day. Why fix it if it ain't broken,

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    537

    Default

    I don't think it could be any of the goddesses, but it could be another race in another realm of Hyrule. My second guess would be that character is linked either one of the triforce's powers and is the key for the survival of the Zelda universe. I do like the idea that it could be a changing weapon of sorts. Only time will tell. Knowing Miyamoto-san, it will be something fresh, new and a great way to play the new Wii Zelda that's actually built from the ground up and not just a port with motion tech programmed in.
    Samsung LN-T4069F 40" 120Hz HDTV
    Pioneer VSX-820K
    Fronts: Yamaha NS-A738 x 2
    Center: Yamaha NS-AC40X
    Rears: Klipsch KSP-S6 x2
    (<100) - Toshiba XA2 - (37) - Panasonic DMP BD65P-K
    I learned everything I needed to know frm G.I. Joe!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettzysdaddy View Post
    I don't think it could be any of the goddesses, but it could be another race in another realm of Hyrule. My second guess would be that character is linked either one of the triforce's powers and is the key for the survival of the Zelda universe. I do like the idea that it could be a changing weapon of sorts. Only time will tell. Knowing Miyamoto-san, it will be something fresh, new and a great way to play the new Wii Zelda that's actually built from the ground up and not just a port with motion tech programmed in.
    Yawn nothing new as Nintendo continues to produce refried Zelda with a few artistic touches and call it new.
    To stir mens blood dreams must be vast or else they have no power.

  13. #13
    twonunpackmule's Avatar
    twonunpackmule is offline Sponsored by Crony
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    2-D Theater
    Posts
    32,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kickingtotalass View Post
    actually i'm hoping they keep retarded groaning as the dialogue representations.
    Yeah, real voice acting is entirely overrated.
    PSN/Live - Twonunpackmule
    3DS - 0817 - 4464 - 1180

    Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedDragon View Post
    Look at God of War. That is one of the best looking games I have ever seen.
    MAD even knows when to bow!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brighton, MI
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Blu View Post
    Yawn nothing new as Nintendo continues to produce refried Zelda with a few artistic touches and call it new.
    Ya? Even so they blow just about anything else out of the water

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash678 View Post
    Ya? Even so they blow just about anything else out of the water

    Lets see a refried from Nintendo on the YAWN console versus the EXCLUSIVES from Microsoft and Sony.
    No contest! Microsoft and Sony beat the YAWN console as far as games quality and innovation.

    As far as future sales for the Yawn console that sound you heard at this years E3 was Microsoft and Sony handing the yawn console its ass in the motion control department
    To stir mens blood dreams must be vast or else they have no power.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.1 PL1