bigvinny is offline Member

Default Best Buy drops LG-BH200 to $799

I was just there and saw that they dropped the price but it has no analog outs so it won't do me much good

Yeah but you know what? They always tweak around the damn prices all the time. One day it'll say 999.99 and under it would say "On sale see new price in cart". Then it'll go back to just 999.99. Or it'll say 799.99 for a little while then watch, it'll go back to just 999.99 again. What a pissoff they do on that website. Really! They just made the BD-UP5000 999.99 again too! It was 799.99 up til a few days ago. Thank god I got it on Circuit City where they never toy with consumers like that.
    Well, hate to say it, but Blu-Ray won. Still got love for HD-DVD though. They put up a good fight.

Blu-Ray Movies: 191

TV: LG 42' 1080p Flat Panel LCD HDTV
    Blu-Ray Player: Playstation 3

bigvinny is offline Member

this was in the store and the shelf tag said $799, not online

Kurri is offline Member

how is this player? it does the special features for both now right? (unlike the first one they released)

lysandre is offline Member

The price is not that favorable. Overall, the connectivity from the BH200 is disappointing. On the video side, the main output is the HDMI port, which supports high-resolution audio and 1080p video, but enthusiasts with lament that it does not output at 24 frames per second. For analog video, there's a component video output (limited to 1080i for top-definition discs, 480p for DVDs), plus a standard-definition composite video output.
    Melbourne is definitely a fabulous city and boasts many of Australia's best town planning and high Victorian architecture. I moved to this city weeks ago. Notwithstanding I had mountains of molehills to arrange, like purchasing cheap beds and sofa on the market, redecorating the kitchen, etc. All in all, I can enjoy the tennis major at The Aussie Open, stretch myself on a beach under the warm sun and try to persuade animals not to stamp my on garden!