Default I'll have info for everyone next week

My friend/co-worker is going to be there next week, and he'll bring me a report for everyone.
    Looking forward to it glocks
    Setup 1: Panasonic TH42PX60U Plasma - XBox 360 Premium - HD DVD addon - Starchoice 505 - Pioneer HTS-GS1 5.1 - Harmony 880 - Insignia BD player

Setup 2: BenQ W500 LCD Projector - Toshiba XA2 - PS3 60 GB - Starchoice 505 - Xbox 360 Pro 120GB - Onkyo 606 - Polk Audio RTi A5 fronts - Polk Audio CSi A4 Center - Energy Take Classic surround- Harmony One Remote - Lutron IR Dimmer
    i'll be there next week as well. i live in colorado springs so i'm goin up thursday for some training and saturday just to roam
    cool i'm in the mid west so they wont even have stuff on TV about it please give as much info as possible. Just not any bad news that is . JJ i want to know everything
    37" Samsung series 5
    +=

Gamertag: KwameKilpatrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Icy Red View Post
    Looking forward to it glocks
    Same here. Thanks for the intel .
    My mancave:

Display - Sony Bravia 3D 55HX800, Epson 3D 3020 (124")
    Players - Sony BDP-S570, Sony BDP-S590, Sony PS3 320GB
    Computer - Mac 27" i5 1 terabyte hdd (1 terabyte back up hdd), MacBook Pro 17" i5 750GB

Portable Devices - iPad (4th gen A6 64GB), iPod Touch (5th gen A5 32GB)

"When your winning, fight like your losing"
    And pictures...
    There wasn't a lot going on with HD DVD and Blu-ray. The only things really announced for Blu-ray was Marantz and Sony ES players. HD DVD had a big presence apparently with a lot of people there.

There were a lot of cool geek stuff for installers like me, like a new Cat5 crimper from Liberty Wire, and new speakers from Sound Advance.

The most interesting thing though was the SE2 Labs http://www.se2labs.com/ ITC One entertainment system that incorporates an Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, HD DVR, AMX control system, Bryston surround processor, touch screen, iPod dock all in one huge box. Plug and play.

I have piles of stuff on my desk I'm still going through, so be patient.
    I've got a friend who is there now and left last Friday. I'll see if I can get some info out of him. He is heavily Blu-ray biased but I'll see what I can get out of him anyway. By the way Glocks, He and another guy from his work won the installers challenge there a couple of years ago. He was on HD NET too. It was pretty kewl. He also claims that if he and his buddy had been in the "hanging a plasma on the wall contest" that he would of won it hands down.
    - cardpetree
    - cardpetree

I Love It All!

Louisville Cardinals Basketball 2013 National Champions!
    That's cool. We got the big book of contest entries but didn't have enough time to vote on any of them. We also are too busy to even enter our own jobs, and they'd probably win something because we do some killer installs. We're actually working on a 103" plasma in a pop-up out of the floor. Yeah, that's pretty sweet.
    My buddy said that one of the coolest things he saw there was a 5 terabyte digital recorder that could record DVDs, Blu-ray, and HD DVDs with cover art so that you could play all of your movies straight from the hard drive of this machine. Evidently the on screen menu would display the cover art from the particular Blu-ray or HD DVDs that you burned to the machine. It sounded awesome, but it was a very affordable 20 grand.
    - cardpetree
    - cardpetree

I Love It All!

Louisville Cardinals Basketball 2013 National Champions!