Default PS3 has no games... wha?

For a system with no games my want list is just getting longer and longer. There are some games that have been out for a while that I still haven't gotten around to buying and they are getting pushed back because new releases are taking priority.

Warhawk
    Heavenly Sword
    Lair
    Assassins Creed
    Need for Speed Pro Street
    Dirt
    NCAA Football 08
    Call of Duty 3
    Splinter Cell Double Agent
    Ghost Recon 2

I"m just surprised there are this many games I want. I'm a movie buff but the PS3 is slowly turning me into a bit of a gamer also.
    Over 400 Blu-rays and growing...
    You can add:

Resistance
    Motorstorm
    F1 championship
    R6 Vegas
    Virtua Fighter 5
    Tekken 5
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Oblivion

And coming soon:

Unreal Tournament 3
    Ratchet & Clank:Tools of destruction
    Army of Two
    Assassin's creed
    Orange Box(Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2)
    Haze
    Time Crisis 4
    Sega Ralley Revo
    Uncharted

Keep in mind that its just the first year for the PS3, next year the we'll see the better known series like:

Metal Gear Solid 4
    Final Fantasy 13
    Grand theft Auto 4
    Devil May Cry 4
    Gran Turismo 5
    Soul Calibur 4
    Tekken 6
    Killzone 2
    Socom: Confrontation
    Silent Hill 5
    Call of Duty 4

Soon this thread will be trolled by countless 360 fanboys picking out which games from above are dual platform and saying that the PS3 is for movies only.

See Sony had this crazy idea... you know how your only allowed to like one thing and you can't do anything else but that one thing... what if we let people do two things they like, watch movies and play games... wow how revolutionary! Hold on a sec, didn't we do this already? Yeah remember the PS2 when we forced DVD on all of our helpless fans. That didn't turn out to well did it... we'll just get bigger goons this time to go to our fans houses, kidnap them and force them to buy a PS3. We'll make those silly gamers watch movies whether they like it or not.

Sorry for the rant.
    PC: i7 920, 6GB RAM, SLI 570
    Atari 2600 (Vader) - 1.19MHz CPU 128B RAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiro View Post
    See Sony had this crazy idea... you know how your only allowed to like one thing and you can't do anything else but that one thing... what if we let people do two things they like, watch movies and play games... wow how revolutionary! Hold on a sec, didn't we do this already? Yeah remember the PS2 when we forced DVD on all of our helpless fans. That didn't turn out to well did it... we'll just get bigger goons this time to go to our fans houses, kidnap them and force them to buy a PS3. We'll make those silly gamers watch movies whether they like it or not.

Sorry for the rant.
    on top of that, how easily it holds your photo's and music, and has linex capabilities. Not to mention such amazing things like Home and so forth coming for it.
    "PeAcE is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past"
    PowerMac G5 + MacBook Air+ Custom Gaming PC + PSPgo +500GB PlayStation 3 (Linux) + Xbox 360 Elite + Harmony 1000 + TiVo Series 3+ XM + Panamax 5100 + Sony 60" SXRD + Denon 2807 + Onkyo 6.1 Surround + AppleTV+ iPhone 3GS
    PSN: Fusion_Id
    It dreams in Blu-ray