Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last>>

Default Out of Print Blu-Rays list

So I just read this article how one of my blu-rays is Out of Print, The Third Man. And I was hoping to find out what other blu-rays are OoP. If anyone has a list that would be great. The only others I can think of are some animes I bought a while back, released from Honneamise/Bandai: Yukikaze and Wings of Honneamise. Also one i wanted to get but I can't find is Jin-Roh and SOS! Tokyo Metro Explorers: The Next.

so the list so far
    The Third Man
    Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise
    Jin-Roh
    SOS! Tokyo Metro Explorers: The Next
    Yukikaze
    Jin-Roh, that one is hard as fuck to find!

it's possible Freedom went OOP recently.
    the LE of Akira is another.
    Terminator 2 original edition
    Fifth Element original edition
    IBdiscredited. IBbetteroff. IBelsewhere.
    I put the sex in schizophrenia.
    Quote Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
    Jin-Roh, that one is hard as fuck to find!

it's possible Freedom went OOP recently.
    the LE of Akira is another.
    Terminator 2 original edition
    Fifth Element original edition
    and that would make two OOP I have..... The other being 'Third Man'

Also, the original 'Robocop' although I think very few got out....

The original 'Full Metal Jacket'
    Project-Blu: the new stop for Blu-ray reviews, news, articles, insider info,and the Amazon pre-order page.

Project-Blu on Facebook: Come and "LIKE" us.
    I guess that makes it 4 since I forget the Akira I have is Limited Edition.
    Robocop never went IN print, technically, as it never hit stores, so it's not really OUT of print.

original FMJ, forgot. good memory ranoman.
    i believe the original Superman Returns, w/ lossy audio, finally got put OOP, and all new copies have DTHD.
    the PS3 editions of Talladega Nights and Spider-Man 3 are no longer pressed, so they're technically OOP
    So far the only OOP Blu-ray title of real significance is The Third Man. It's actually a kind of wake up call for me to get the Criterion titles I really want, while they're available.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
    So far the only OOP Blu-ray title of real significance is The Third Man. It's actually a kind of wake up call for me to get the Criterion titles I really want, while they're available.
    got rid of most of mine... Kept 'Third Man' and 'Wadges of Fear...' and 'Ben Buttons' if you count it..... Don't plan on getting rid of 'em either.....

'Third Man' has an AWESOME soundtrack.

I looked around and can't find any evidence that 'Freedom' is OOP, still looking though.
    Project-Blu: the new stop for Blu-ray reviews, news, articles, insider info,and the Amazon pre-order page.

Wow I guess I should have limited topic to titles not available in another release or edition, or with error corrections/newer audio. However now that you mentioned PS3 I also have Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Bonus Disc and Street Fighter IV The Ties that Bind. THey both came with the limiited edition games.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandellG View Post
    got rid of most of mine... Kept 'Third Man' and 'Wadges of Fear...' and 'Ben Buttons' if you count it..... Don't plan on getting rid of 'em either.....

'Third Man' has an AWESOME soundtrack.

I looked around and can't find any evidence that 'Freedom' is OOP, still looking though.
    I'm still bummed that Freedom 7 never came out on HD DVD (I have volumes 1-6). I ended up Netflixing it on Blu-ray in order to see the finish. It's possible that Amazon is just temporarily out of stock, but maybe only time will tell.
    Fuck "The Third Man" went OOP?! Should've got it when I had the chance.

By the way I'm betting "Oldboy" went OOP given the fact Tartan went out of business.
    OLED, your CRT replacement!!! Perfect blacks and contrast.
    no, Sarang. Paranoid Park and I'm a Cyborg went OOP in the UK for a while, but popped back up with quite a bit of stock. i have no idea how that works, but they're out there still, the discs, i mean.

ran, freedom was not meant to be a full time pressing, according to the packaging.
    Really? I still have my 'Oldboy' I bought long ago....

As far as 'Third Man' you can still buy it third party off AMZ.... Cheapest is $29.xx + 2.98 shipping..... Only 20 total in third-party sales so better act fast

and they have some under $25 on Half.com

Blade Runner UCE...
    harry potter 1-5 trunk.
    Terminator 3 1080i error
    Transformers Cartoon (UK)
    Nightmare on Elm Street (Canada)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarang View Post
    Fuck "The Third Man" went OOP?! Should've got it when I had the chance.

By the way I'm betting "Oldboy" went OOP given the fact Tartan went out of business.
    You can get it on Amazon right now by a Marketplace Vendor. Still really affordable.