Page 573 of 573 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573
Results 8,581 to 8,584 of 8584
    cupboy is online now Member

The Accountant UHD -- first time I've seen this movie -- an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10

Worth a Look? HA HA HA

Krawk is online now Super-Duper Mod

2 Fast, 2 Furious [UK Import.] PQ/AQ were both pretty good.
    Average movie for a series that has somehow made it to 8 movies now! Not sure why why but ok.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

Krawk is online now Super-Duper Mod

Men in Black 3
    AQ PQ were both around a 4/5 IMO.
    I can't believe I didn't see this one. When I watched MIIB (Men in Black 2) months ago I thought it was quite a stinker. A sequel to a stinker could only be worse right?! Anyway, no, this one was well made and kept me interested the whole way. I kind of doubt we would ever see a MIB 4 as Will Smith's ego would demand more money than any major studio would pay for a franchise movie.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

SilentBob is offline Member

TEEN TITANS: THE JUDAS CONTRACT 3/5
    PQ: 4/5
    AQ: 4/5

Well it wasnt a stinker but it was no where near as fun as the previous Teen Titans outting and epecially Dark Justice League. Now i'm also not familiar with the storyline from the much heralded comic run this came from either, but nothing seemed too surprising for where the roads lead certain characters. I was disappointed by the lack of storyline given to Raven after the events of the last movie (which really was her movie, but come on) I wish they could of dealt a bit with the previous movie while addressing the events of this one. We got hints and then forgotten really. The picture quality was overall good, but noticed some colour banding in a few scenes (especially near the final battle) I also wish they could tighten the lip sync to the characters just a bit more as well, but more a nitpick than anything. The audio served the movie, but thought it lacked some of the atmospheric chaos im use too. The rear channels didnt seem too active, but the subwoofer was put to good use. So for fans only recommendation, and stay to the end fo the credits for a hint of where they might be going next. I have no idea, but some fanboy might know.
    DVD/HD-DVD/BLU-RAY COLLECTION
    HOME THEATRE EQUIP:
    Sony 40ES 3D Proj w. 106" screen, Marantz sr7010 Dolby Atmos/DTS:X 5.2.4
    GAME SYSTEMS: PS3, PS4, WiiU, XBOX ONE