Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last>>

Default True Lies on Blu-ray?

any idea if fox is planning to release true lies on blu-ray. i loved that movie and would definitely buy that. i think that movie and still i dont see any special edition or a remastered release of that movie.
    No word from Fox. Hopefully they will announce it soon.
    Would be sweet, last great Arnold movie IMO.
    PC: i7 920, 6GB RAM, SLI 570
    Atari 2600 (Vader) - 1.19MHz CPU 128B RAM
    GIANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Hell yea, I would love to have any Arnold Movie on BD
    "PeAcE is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past"
    PowerMac G5 + MacBook Air+ Custom Gaming PC + PSPgo +500GB PlayStation 3 (Linux) + Xbox 360 Elite + Harmony 1000 + TiVo Series 3+ XM + Panamax 5100 + Sony 60" SXRD + Denon 2807 + Onkyo 6.1 Surround + AppleTV+ iPhone 3GS
    PSN: Fusion_Id
    It dreams in Blu-ray
    I would buy this the second it is available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo976 View Post
    I would buy this the second it is available.
    same, it was one of the best Arnold movies
    last great 80's action film? um, didn't it come out in the 90's?
    True Lies and Die Hard with a Vengeance both came out in the 90s.

Anyways, this is one of my favorite Arnold movies and action movies. Can't wait for this one.
    Samsung LN40C630 40"
    Xbox 360 120gb
    PS3 120gb
    Yeah, what is the deal with this movie? You can't even get a DVD in anamorphic widescreen over here in the states. They really should re-master this one and put it on Blu.
    I'd pre-order it w/overnite shipping the second it hit Amazon.
    Proud Member of the DC Fanboy Club
    Quote Originally Posted by sachinwalia View Post
    any idea if fox is planning to release true lies on blu-ray. i loved that movie and would definitely buy that. i think that movie and still i dont see any special edition or a remastered release of that movie.
    Now just because they anounce the movie doesn't mean Fox will release it. Didn't Fox delay another Arnold move from 85? There is still Preditor to be released too, so we will see. I think the last good Arnod movie was Erasor from 96, True Lies was released in 94 and Die Hard 3 was in 95. now Arnold hasn't done any really good since 96.
    Quote Originally Posted by blu-bird View Post
    Now just because they anounce the movie doesn't mean Fox will release it. Didn't Fox delay another Arnold move from 85? There is still Preditor to be released too, so we will see. I think the last good Arnod movie was Erasor from 96, True Lies was released in 94 and Die Hard 3 was in 95. now Arnold hasn't done any really good since 96.

aren't you forgetting about Jingle All The Way?
    Proud Member of the DC Fanboy Club
    I actually liked Collateral Damage, though I didn't think it was up there with Terminator and Predator, but other than that, I agree. Examples of not so good Ahnold movies: Last Action Hero, Jingle All the Way, The 6th Day, Terminator 3, and especially the abomination that was Junior.
    Oh yeah, and lets not forget his Oscar-worthy performance as Mr. Freeze in the greatest comic book adaptation of all time, Batman & Robin
    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    aren't you forgetting about Jingle All The Way?
    I can't disagree with Jingle All The Way. Was Jingle All The Way released by Disney? I would say his best after 96 would be Terminator 3, but that isn't saying much at all. i do think it is kind of cool that he ended his staring roeles with a Terminator. I just think it seams right that way, but it could just be me.