mattedscreen is offline HDD Reviewer / Movie Fan

Default American Horror Story: Cult coming to Blu-ray...

...sometime after the season has wrapped up. Pre-orders are live, we'll keep you posted with the details.

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/5138...storycult.html
    Need something fun &/OR funny? Watch This!

Dr Kain is offline Member

I find it hilarious when companies think a TV show is worth preordering before the season is even over. How about letting us watch the season first to determine if it is worth buying and THEN you put the preorder up? Is there some competition going on with companies these days to see who can have a preorder up first?

Krawk is online now Super-Duper Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I find it hilarious when companies think a TV show is worth preordering before the season is even over. How about letting us watch the season first to determine if it is worth buying and THEN you put the preorder up? Is there some competition going on with companies these days to see who can have a preorder up first?
    In general a company does not make any money on a preorder, they're just announcing intent to release.

Game of Thrones is supposedly going to conclude in Season 8, I wouldn't be surprised if they leave 8 sort of open and have a feature film to wrap things up. So if you own 1- 6 now, are you skipping 7 and going straight to 8?
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

Dr Kain is offline Member

Season 8 is going to be the end though, there are no ifs.

As for the BDs, seeing as how Season 5 was so bad I sold off 1-4, it is a poor example to use with me. lol