Palmer is offline Administrator

Default 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag - HDD Review

Spoiler alert -- this is a movie about a duffel bag with 8 heads inside of it.

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/4702...duffelbag.html

Krawk is online now Super-Duper Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
    Spoiler alert -- this is a movie about a duffel bag with 8 heads inside of it.
    Yeah, in the announcement thread Josh sort of spilled the beans on the plot.
    Switched luggage is not a new concept but this movie dating so far back it's certainly one of the originals and a comedy to boot.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

Bryan's assessment of Joe Pesci's role is exactly what I have been saying for years about it and why I love it. He's not a comic boob and he's not an off-the-rails psycho. He's intelligent cold, calculating and totally in charge of the situation. I can overlook other shortcomings in the movie because I enjoy Pesci's character so much. If I can find a bargain price, I will have to upgrade from DVD to Blu-Ray.

ShannonNutt is offline HDD Reviewer/Blogger

Only movie I've ever walked out of. Must have gotten really better the second half?
    "I'm trying Ringo...I"m trying real hard to be the shepherd."

Hastor is offline Member

Meant to reply to this already but my post was gone 2 seconds after I posted it. Sorry for any double posts. Like this movie and would love to check out the Blu Ray. Find it interesting that it is suggested to give it a rent though, very hard to rent a Twilight Time release with only 3000 copies in the world.