Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last>>

Default 'The Lone Ranger (2013)' is coming October 15

Last edited by Landy; 07-31-2013 at 09:55 AM.
    Guess this is a sign of things to come. Preorder movies that aren't even in the theaters yet.
    I'm anxiously awaiting the first preorder that pops up before the movie has even started filming. I'm guessing that it happens with one of the new 'Star Wars' flicks coming out in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    Guess this is a sign of things to come. Preorder movies that aren't even in the theaters yet.
    Prometheus started this trend last year.
    Josh Z
    Writer/Editor, High-Def Digest (Blog updated daily!)
    Curator, Laserdisc Forever
    My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.
    Quote Originally Posted by paaron46 View Post
    I'm anxiously awaiting the first preorder that pops up before the movie has even started filming. I'm guessing that it happens with one of the new 'Star Wars' flicks coming out in the future.
    Would contributing to the Veronica Mars Kickstarter count? I donated for the package that gets you a Blu-ray copy of the movie.
    Josh Z
    Writer/Editor, High-Def Digest (Blog updated daily!)
    Curator, Laserdisc Forever
    My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.
    I wasn't interested in this. But then internet told me I should be offended by it, so now I will go and see it at least three times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    In that case, pre-orders should come with a free voucher to see it in theaters. Might as well. I mean, it's not like pre-order prices are reasonable anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalogKid View Post
    I wasn't interested in this. But then internet told me I should be offended by it, so now I will go and see it at least three times.
    I didn't find it all that offensive, just kinda dull. Same old, same old from Verbinski and Depp.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
    Would contributing to the Veronica Mars Kickstarter count? I donated for the package that gets you a Blu-ray copy of the movie.
    Uh, yeah. I'd say that counts. Welp. Now all we need is preorders for movies that haven't even been announced or thought of yet. This may indeed rip the fabric of space and time.
    Guess this shows you how good this movie is.
    "...somewhere out there, michael bay now has the basis for his next film...and it's all your fault." - project-blu
    lol...this logic always has worked for me. Anytime someone says its offensive, I check it out,lol.
    My mancave:

Display - Sony Bravia 3D 55HX800, Epson 3D 3020 (124")
    Players - Sony BDP-S570, Sony BDP-S590, Sony PS3 320GB
    Computer - Mac 27" i5 1 terabyte hdd (1 terabyte back up hdd), MacBook Pro 17" i5 750GB

Portable Devices - iPad (4th gen A6 64GB), iPod Touch (5th gen A5 32GB)

"When your winning, fight like your losing"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Guess this shows you how good this movie is.
    From some of the reviews I have been reading, I bet they could not wait to put this on pre order...so they can put this flick to bed asap,lol. Still...I hope it does well. I'm a Depp fan.
    My mancave:

Computer - Mac 27" i5 1 terabyte hdd (1 terabyte back up hdd), MacBook Pro 17" i5 750GB

I think it offends people's intelligence. You'll be fine.
    PSN: PuppyPuncher
    Quote Originally Posted by NJScorpio View Post
    In that case, pre-orders should come with a free voucher to see it in theaters. Might as well. I mean, it's not like pre-order prices are reasonable anyway.
    Just jogged my memory - I think MIB 3 did this.
    Got to say...I think this flick would have been a great choice to release the blu version sometime in November (the week of Thanksgiving perhaps).
    My mancave:

Will Disney's 2013 blockbuster western be riding to Blu-ray in October?
    Who cares?!?!

"Blockbuster": they sure were prognostic!
    More like "Bombbuster".
    ...they are the same damn movies...
    Dr. Kain 08-30-11 5:18 PST