Default Magnavox NB500MG9 Firmware update

I,need someone to make me a firmware update disc,from Magnavox.com. I have try to make a disc,but I don't know how. I will pay for the disc,and for shipping.Please help. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by atari52 View Post
    I,need someone to make me a firmware update disc,from Magnavox.com. I have try to make a disc,but I don't know how. I will pay for the disc,and for shipping.Please help. Thank you.
    They may not work no matter what.

See if you can find the model number Something like "E5H20UD" should be stamped on or in a sticker somewhere on it . (there is a remote hack that should show it but I forgot it, if you can't find the E5-20UD number I'll try to find the hack)

I picked up a NB500MG9 with a E5E20UD model # and so far no firmware in the world will work on it. (It the Big first model made March 2008) I got it cheap because of the firmware issues and no remote.

I've been told that the newer players have the most recent firmware you'll need (1.07 or 1.06).

Maybe somebody here can hook you up but as far as I know it is hit and miss.

Do you absolutely need to update?
    I didn't forget about cha.

Funia may have the update you need available now
    funai-corp.com NB500MG9 firmwares

Remote hack (this will enter the player in to firmware update mode, and show you what rev firmware you have now.)
    Open tray
    POP Menu/Menu (button.)