standardman is offline Member

Default Multi region bluray players?

Hello all,

I've been looking for a multi region bluray player since I got that nice Zatoichi set and I'm finding it difficult as they are either expensive, require chips or I get results for bluray players with multiregion *DVD* playback.

I was hoping for one at about 100. Am I dreaming? Does anyone know a good place to order a multiregion bluray player or I suppose an American bluray player from the UK?

Thanks,

Tony

Jeridos is offline Member

Tony,

I bought my modded region free player at bombayelectronics.com two years ago and I am very happy with it. Most of the players they sell have pal/ntsc and voltage conversion built in. They also sell a variety of plug adapters. Perhaps you can find a player that you want.

J

Yoda is offline Member

I unlocked my LG BH 200 to play Region "B" Blu Ray movies yesterday. Gotta check today if I can still play Region "A" movies or if I have to reinsert the code to play "A" movies.
    55" LG LM6400 3D Smart TV
    3D player PS3/PS4/Xbox One
    Gamertag/PSN ID : Minute Man 721/Minute_Man_721
    Xbox 360 currently playing............
    Xbox One currently playing Quantum Break
    PS3 currently playing.........
    PS4 currently playing AC4 Black Flag

"Those that make up their mind before listening to the argument is a f#*king fool" - Chris Rock

Restore the Republic 1789 - 1913

Krawk is offline Super-Duper Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I unlocked my LG BH 200 to play Region "B" Blu Ray movies yesterday. Gotta check today if I can still play Region "A" movies or if I have to reinsert the code to play "A" movies.
    Typically BD is not all region, but rather region-selectable, so chances are you will indeed have to input the code to go back to region A.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

Yoda is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    Typically BD is not all region, but rather region-selectable, so chances are you will indeed have to input the code to go back to region A.
    I usually watch movies in the PS3/4. I bought Up 3D from Amazon UK and it said Region Free but only the 3D disc was region free that's why I unlocked the BH 200, I hope someone finds the combination code to make it offically region free. On the plus side I can watch "B" movies now
    Last edited by Yoda; 12-09-2015 at 05:30 PM.
    55" LG LM6400 3D Smart TV
    3D player PS3/PS4/Xbox One
    Gamertag/PSN ID : Minute Man 721/Minute_Man_721
    Xbox 360 currently playing............
    Xbox One currently playing Quantum Break
    PS3 currently playing.........
    PS4 currently playing AC4 Black Flag

"Those that make up their mind before listening to the argument is a f#*king fool" - Chris Rock

Restore the Republic 1789 - 1913