Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shirley1990 is offline Member

Aunsoft January sale offers Blu-ray Ripper, DVD Ripper up to 50% Off. During the event, another big surprise is that you can take Final Mate free only if you buy iMedia Converter for Mac or Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate.

ChrisMoreno is offline Member

i have to check this out ..

martylyy is offline Member

i use UFUSoft blu-ray ripper,it is pretty good

Cesar is offline Member

Hello, Im new to this forum. I just today saw MyBD, it includes all necesary in one unique software, as the last you mentioned and other ones does not contains a decrypter. MyBD is able to decrypt unencrypt the movies. They said Is also capable of transcoding to the new codec h265, which means half the size of current converters with same or better quality

hansKobe is offline Member

Hey there
    The 2014 biggest promotion was held on Halloween Topic page, Also the Pavtube ByteCopy is a better Blu-ray ripper! You won't miss the 50% off here!

Only expires on November 10!

Bobtang513 is offline Member

I've had the pleasure of using EaseFab's Blu-ray Ripper these past few months and I've success using it to convert my Blu-ray and DVD files to formats playble by my iPad Air and Galaxy Note 4. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves.

Plus, it can be used as a Blu-ray copying tool. If you're looking for ease of us and don't mind spending $37 (much cheaper than other professional Blu-ray rippers), you can take a look at the program.

Naiera is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
    DVDFab and MakeMKV are $60 and $50 respectively. Current coupon now for the former is 20%, still makes it $48

That's a bit expensive. Anyone have better coupons/promotion codes to use with these products?
    I know I'm responding to a very old post here, but MakeMKV is free as long as it's in beta. It's been in beta for a while now...

Krawk is online now Super-Duper Mod

Am having a space issue. It's called my video "wall" is full from buying too many movies. Believe me people, it is a WALL. What I would like to do is put away (in the shed in boxes) some of the titles I do not plan on watching often but before doing so rip them to an mkv on an external hard drive. The hard drive is readable on either of my Blu Ray players. Original disc in a box in the shed, movie rip on a hard drive. I would of course keep the collectable movies, etc still on the video wall. I would not recode them for space conservation either, I want the pure content left intact.
    That being said, I see a lot of talk about Dvd Fab's legal issues on other searches and how they've removed the ability to remove AAHCS. But that story is a year old.
    Anyone know the difference Dvd Fab Blu ray ripper and Dvd Fab Blu ray ripper [US Edition] ??
    To access the non-US Edition page you basically have to approach it from a non-US IP address. Why would they offer two versions if there wasn't a legal issue involved?
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

Gloriaivy is offline Member

I like Pavtube Blu-ray tools- BDMagic, since it has promotion from time to time.

Krawk is online now Super-Duper Mod

I sampled pavtube - not my thing. Too few options.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

jabba359 is offline Member

I use MakeMKV. Easy to use, frequent updates, and free while in "beta" (where it's been for at least a few years).
    UHD - 3
    Latest Purchase: Planet Earth 2
    Latest Purchase: Loving
    Latest Purchase: Slither
    DVD - 275 or so and shrinking
    Latest purchase: Mystery Science Theater 3000 25th Anniversary Edition
    LG OLED65E6P
    Toshiba HD-A30
    Philips BDP7501
    My Video Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12